The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

London Knights and The Memorial Cup (Discussions)

Some great news for all London Knight fans!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=719439&navid=nhl:topheads

"Everything's pretty much back to normal," Tavares told WGR 550 in Buffalo. "I was cleared last week to resume full activity, so I skated with the London Knights [of the Ontario Hockey League] as they're preparing for the Memorial Cup for three days and three practices, and I feel really good.

Game 1:

London Knights (OHL ) V Les Foreurs de Val-d'Or

First Round Selections 2013:

Bo Horvat (9th Overall), Max Domi (12th Overall),

Nikita Zadorov (16th Overall)

First Round Selections 2013:

Anthony Mantha (20th Overall)

Puck Drops at 7:00 PM, Friday May 16

:towel: :towel: Go Horvat Go!! :towel: :towel:

Edit: Some Bolding :)

Going for the Knights like usual. Dale Hunter has made that place into one of the best programs for upcoming kids and especially since Bo is on the team. Go London!

and they all come back! there's alot of former players i've seen already, and some local dudes. Olli Maatta is in town, which sparked rumours that he'd be playing, but he's not.. that would've been nuts

where you sitting? i'll be in 305 the whole tournament

I do not know yet. I have to pick up my tickets that day from some guy. I got them from a guy I work withs wifes dads neighbour lol. im playing in the play on tournament.

I do not know yet. I have to pick up my tickets that day from some guy. I got them from a guy I work withs wifes dads neighbour lol. im playing in the play on tournament.

that's sick, it's a good time. I'm hoping we have the right kind of fans in the arena, not the quiet ones lol

Why no Maatta? Pitts done anyway.

Because he had to be back in junior by February. Would be pretty ridiculous if he was allowed to play after playing a full year in the nhl and playoffs

Archived