The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone going to Year End Equipment and Apparel Sale?

kurtzfan

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=98108&navid=DL|VAN|home

1. When: June 7th, 2014
  2. Time: 11am - 6pm
  3. Where: In the Bowl at Rogers Arena - Enter via. Gate 3

I have never been to this event. I am planning to go this year.

Has anyone been to Year End Equipment and Apparel Sale?

Anyone found some good deals in the past?

I normally grab a jersey every year cuz it's 20% off but I think I'm good with jerseys as I have too many now... T-shirts and hats are usually a good deal and same with hoodies. They're usually marked down quite a bit. As for equipment, I have no idea as I don't buy equipment.

i always go to these events to grab sticks.. but with many players might be traded (especially kesler and edler), not sure if i want to go and buy anymore.. :lol:

as for Apparel, usually sale is kinda crap... usually the stuff ppl never buy that are on sale..

• 3 weeks later...

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=98108&navid=DL|VAN|home

1. When: June 7th, 2014
  2. Time: 11am - 6pm
  3. Where: In the Bowl at Rogers Arena - Enter via. Gate 3

I have never been to this event. I am planning to go this year.

Has anyone been to Year End Equipment and Apparel Sale?

Anyone found some good deals in the past?

Yeah, I bought a pair of Edler gloves and a Booth stick last year. The gloves were barely used it did have a pinky guard on it though ($85) and the Booth stick was freshly taped up. ($70)

Anyone know if there will be Lui or Weise gear up for grabs ?

Maybe, I know they do sell goalie gear there, but it's still pretty pricey. Looking at $300+ for blockers/gloves and $800+ for pads. Probably could find Weise gear though.

Yeah, I bought a pair of Edler gloves and a Booth stick last year. The gloves were barely used it did have a pinky guard on it though ($85) and the Booth stick was freshly taped up. ($70)

Maybe, I know they do sell goalie gear there, but it's still pretty pricey. Looking at $300+ for blockers/gloves and $800+ for pads. Probably could find Weise gear though.

thanks for the reply! hmmmm honestly pads are pretty expensive to begin with... that's not a bad price. I'd probably go for a glove or something though.

Do u know if they slash prices of stuff that doesn't sell as the day goes on?

thanks for the reply! hmmmm honestly pads are pretty expensive to begin with... that's not a bad price. I'd probably go for a glove or something though.

Do u know if they slash prices of stuff that doesn't sell as the day goes on?

I don't think they do as far as I know, I'm usually in and out because it does get super hectic.

I was devastated ... went to get luongo pads but all they had were canatta, erikson or Markstrom.

no lui game used sticks either only new ones for 150 which are pretty much useless to me lol

and ffs the game used lui jerseys were 1200 ... When most other players were 280-400

thought I'd be coming home with a set of pads or at least a game worn jersey :(

that being said there was some really good deals but I wasn't gonna stand in the line to pay for an hour with no luongo gear.

Archived