The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WcF: Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough one to call, it's going to go seven games this year and the games will be tighter than last year IMO. There is less separating the teams this year and Toews is apparently injured (although you couldn't tell from his play). Kopitar is easily a Conn Smythe candidate and has been hands down the best player in this playoffs so far IMO. Going to be a great series, and I feel the winner of this will win the Cup.

LA is on another Cinderella run.

Doubt anything stops them.

If they beat the Blackhawks I'd go as far as to say that they're the best team in the NHL.

I dunno about Cinderella run. Last time they just dominated anyone in their path. More vulnerable this time around IMO.

I dunno about Cinderella run. Last time they just dominated anyone in their path. More vulnerable this time around IMO.

Well they have been underdogs in each of their series so far, and they again will be underdogs against the hawks. So it's not the circumstances this time, however I think. Regardless, what they've been able to accomplish this year is nothing short of remarkable, especially with their injuries on D.

LA is much healthier this year and has Gaborik as well so you figure it'll be a closer series...

But I just don't like how they match up against the Blackhawks, especially after playing 14 games through 2 rounds against big, tough teams.

Both Mitchell and Regehr, two of their top 4, are injured. Not to mention Doughty has been rumored to be injured and getting treatment between periods(although the way he's playing, you'd have a hard time being able to tell)

Well they have been underdogs in each of their series so far, and they again will be underdogs against the hawks. So it's not the circumstances this time, however I think. Regardless, what they've been able to accomplish this year is nothing short of remarkable, especially with their injuries on D.

Both Mitchell and Regehr, two of their top 4, are injured. Not to mention Doughty has been rumored to be injured and getting treatment between periods(although the way he's playing, you'd have a hard time being able to tell)

Err... I think like 80% of people were picking LA over ANA lol. LA probably were favoured in round 1 as well.. seeds aren't very relevant if that is what you meant :P

Err... I think like 80% of people were picking LA over ANA lol. LA probably were favoured in round 2 as well.. seeds aren't very relevant if that is what you meant :P

Yeah, I think most were picking LA.

I'll say Kings in 7. Winner of this series wins the cup.

Yeah, I think most were picking LA.

I'll say Kings in 7. Winner of this series wins the cup.

Agree with that. I give Chi the edge in this series mostly due to home ice, and Chicago showed last year they know how to exploit Quick.

Archived