The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Classless Tweets about St. Louis' Mom

J529

The last is true tbh. If St. Louis's mom didn't pass after Game 4 the Rangers wouldn't have beat Pittsburgh...also not saying there isn't anything wrong with those tweets.

That's why montreal fans are almost as bad as Boston's

Montreal fans aren't anywhere near as bad as Boston's. Bruins fans are in another echelon of classless.

All I have to say is,

RIP St Louis's mom. I'm sure Marty is deeply saddened by your death. These classless fans have no sympathy whatsoever. I'm sure these lunatics are Habs fans. Classless.

Some are defs Pens, some defs Habs, maybe angry Bolts fans too?

Every fanbase is classless on Twitter. It's the cesspool you go to for seeing mean comments.

Fourth tweet is ok and second one is just worded poorly. St.Louis is clearly motivated, and these kinds of tragic events give people perspective in life. I remember hearing about a football coach who used to get his players to volunteer with terminally ill kids, so they'd realize that losing a game wasn't the end of the world.

The first one is just awful. This still doesn't compare to how many racist tweets were sent out by Boston fans. I forgot the number now, but the quantity of racist tweets was just ridiculous.

****ing pathetic. I'm ashamed to enjoy the same sport as those people.

Exactly. Again, it sets a bad example to the NHL and the NHL has said that it doesn't want to set a bad example. I guess some of us enjoy Hockey the right way and some enjoy Hockey the wrong way.

The fist two were bad, the last was just the truth. Still not as bad as the n-word Boston tweets. Besides the first one, there isn't really any malice in the tweets, just insensitivity.

To me I guess, the n-word tweets are just as disgusting as the "mom" tweets.

Archived