The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) John Weisbrod to be signed as AGM of canucks

lmao Johnny Gaudreau is better than ANY prospects the Canucks have. Baertschi's season got derailed by injuries. You just have zero clue as to what you're spewing out all the time. How do you deal with your egotistic self?

Gadreau sucks. Kind of like your garbage lames. Why aren't you over at galgarypuck talking about how your trash prospects will be so awesome?

lmao Johnny Gaudreau is better than ANY prospects the Canucks have. Baertschi's season got derailed by injuries. You just have zero clue as to what you're spewing out all the time. How do you deal with your egotistic self?

Gaudreau has the body of a twelve year old girl. Let's see him survive a few months in the NHL, before we proclaim him better than Bo Horvat.

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none. Monahan is also miles better than any of your centers. You just sound like a jealous bunch that can't handle the truth. Sad. Let me know when you have a rookie that can score 21 goals as an 18 year old.

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none. Monahan is also miles better than any of your centers. You just sound like a jealous bunch that can't handle the truth. Sad. Let me know when you have a rookie that can score 21 goals as an 18 year old.

lol. I dunno why you expect anything else. Don't pump the shit out of your prospects around here dawg, doesn't end well for anyone.

lol. I dunno why you expect anything else. Don't pump the crap out of your prospects around here dawg, doesn't end well for anyone.

It's fun provoking people that have no idea what they are saying. Makes for good entertainment. luv u bb otis

:picard: Because they haven't even played an NHL game yet? Another beauty I'm gonna sig.

that's the point lol. Gaudreau has accomplished far more than any of your prospects. Does anyone in the Canucks system avg 2ppg in the NCAA? National championship and MVP? world juniors gold? Best player in his league? Playing in the WC against decent competition? Nope. Yeah go ahead and sig that because you clearly have no clue. HILARIOUS. yeah some guy "too small" has already scored a goal in his first nhl game. Smh. Also why don't you quote the part where I said let me know when you have an 18 year old center scoring 21 goals?

Haha. You're always good for a laugh.

You know what's not funny though? The Flames pathetic franchise that will forever be a joke.

Good luck with Burke though. :lol:

???

Monahan > Horvat

Gaudreau > Shinkaruk

Baertschi > Jensen

Jankowski = Gaunce

Sieloff = Corrado

Ramo = Lack

Cassels = Knight (only say this because Knight is 23.)

Then the Canucks have no answer for decent players like Reinhart, Granlund, Klimchuck and good players like Poirier.

And both these teams systems are miles ahead of the Leafs, before anyone says anything.

Lol. It's clear you belong on the Flames board and not here.

Monohan over Horvat, yes at the time being.

All your other ones are just typical Flames over-hyping of crap prospects.

Ramo=Lack? :lol: GTFO you FLames homer.

wtf cant I quote ppl?! Anyways..

@Barchee: Gadreau scored a goal in game 82 of the regular season with a fluky deflection... wow he's going to be a star!

We don't have 18 yr old centers scoring 21 goals because unlike the Alberta Doormats, we don't rush our young guys to showcase the to the fan base the product of failure :lol:

The reason Monahan scored all those goals is......well... who else is suppose to score goals on your team? with superstars like Glencross, Hudler, Camalari, Stajan, Backlund LOL!!

Haha. You're always good for a laugh.

You know what's not funny though? The Flames pathetic franchise that will forever be a joke.

Good luck with Burke though. :lol:

Yes Brian Burke the guy that assembled the core of your current team :lol: that Brian Burke who brought the sorry leafs into the playoffs, the same Burke who brought a cup to Anaheim. Do you even know what you are saying? The joke is in a franchise that has never won a cup in its 40+ years of existence, yet continue to gloat like it's the best team in the world with NOTHING to back it up.

Lack is a year younger than Ramo, with identical numbers yet plays on a far better team. Do your research bruh

Yes Brian Burke the guy that assembled the core of your current team :lol: that Brian Burke who brought the sorry leafs into the playoffs, the same Burke who brought a cup to Anaheim. Do you even know what you are saying? The joke is in a franchise that has never won a cup in its 40+ years of existence, yet continue to gloat like it's the best team in the world with NOTHING to back it up.

Lack is a year younger than Ramo, with identical numbers yet plays on a far better team. Do your research bruh

He can take credit for 6 of our current players. Yes the Sedins were a big move for him, but he was unable to take the team anywhere after "assembling" them.

Brian Burke brought the Leafs into the Playoffs? Even if he could take sole responsibility for that, so what? A franchise that has limitless resources bought it's way into a first round loss. Is that an accomplishment?

Burke made some pretty good moves in Anaheim to put the team over the top, so he does deserve credit for that. He hasn't done much outside that though other than his Sedin move.

Right, back to the no cup argument. I don't know what's more pathetic. The fans that continue to hold onto a cup won 25 years ago as some sort of untouchable accomplishment. Or the fans that still look to the future as if the best years are yet to come. Stop living in the past, maybe your loser franchise will accomplish something else.

Just stop with the Lack and Ramo comparison. Ramo isn't even a has been, he's a never was. Maybe if the Flames could acquire something for Kippersoff like a young goalie, they'd be somewhere right now. Unfortunately, he didn't even have enough loyalty to help out his franchise. Just like Iginla, he was more than happy to move on.

He can take credit for 6 of our current players. Yes the Sedins were a big move for him, but he was unable to take the team anywhere after "assembling" them.

Brian Burke brought the Leafs into the Playoffs? Even if he could take sole responsibility for that, so what? A franchise that has limitless resources bought it's way into a first round loss. Is that an accomplishment?

Burke made some pretty good moves in Anaheim to put the team over the top, so he does deserve credit for that. He hasn't done much outside that though other than his Sedin move.

Right, back to the no cup argument. I don't know what's more pathetic. The fans that continue to hold onto a cup won 25 years ago as some sort of untouchable accomplishment. Or the fans that still look to the future as if the best years are yet to come. Stop living in the past, maybe your loser franchise will accomplish something else.

Just stop with the Lack and Ramo comparison. Ramo isn't even a has been, he's a never was. Maybe if the Flames could acquire something for Kippersoff like a young goalie, they'd be somewhere right now. Unfortunately, he didn't even have enough loyalty to help out his franchise. Just like Iginla, he was more than happy to move on.

I think that this is a little harsh on both BB and the flames. While I have mixed feelings on BB as an executive (kind of love/hate) I think he's proven to be a wise and shrewd GM whose done more good than bad in his career. His time with the Canucks marked our teams turn around. He inherited a pretty good Anaheim team (from what I remember) and got lucky with Pronger becoming available but to his credit he did put the finishing touches on one of the best NHL teams of the modern era. His moves in Toronto were bold and he won more trades than he lost. The Kessel trade was a nightmare at first but its since started to balance out more. While the return Boston got was and forever will be huge, Kessel is an elite superstar and cornerstone of that franchise. Its too early to tell on Calgary.

As for your Iginla and Kipper comments I thought those were a bit hypocritical. You bash Iggy for being happy to "move on" yet begrudge Kipper for wanting to stay in Calgary. Iginla earned the right to pick his team. Kipper earned the right to say no. To some players there's more to life than hockey. Kipper had a young family and I think was expecting a baby. Moving at that time would have been a pain in the ass and he would rather have stayed put than gotten paid. It sucks for the fan base and franchise but that's the way she goes sometimes.

Anyway, I hate Calgary as much as the next guy and am always happy to see them fail and wish many more years of mediocrity on their franchise. But to single out those two guys like that is unfair IMO.

I think that this is a little harsh on both BB and the flames. While I have mixed feelings on BB as an executive (kind of love/hate) I think he's proven to be a wise and shrewd GM whose done more good than bad in his career. His time with the Canucks marked our teams turn around. He inherited a pretty good Anaheim team (from what I remember) and got lucky with Pronger becoming available but to his credit he did put the finishing touches on one of the best NHL teams of the modern era. His moves in Toronto were bold and he won more trades than he lost. The Kessel trade was a nightmare at first but its since started to balance out more. While the return Boston got was and forever will be huge, Kessel is an elite superstar and cornerstone of that franchise. Its too early to tell on Calgary.

As for your Iginla and Kipper comments I thought those were a bit hypocritical. You bash Iggy for being happy to "move on" yet begrudge Kipper for wanting to stay in Calgary. Iginla earned the right to pick his team. Kipper earned the right to say no. To some players there's more to life than hockey. Kipper had a young family and I think was expecting a baby. Moving at that time would have been a pain in the ass and he would rather have stayed put than gotten paid. It sucks for the fan base and franchise but that's the way she goes sometimes.

Anyway, I hate Calgary as much as the next guy and am always happy to see them fail and wish many more years of mediocrity on their franchise. But to single out those two guys like that is unfair IMO.

Thanks for this sane Canucks fan. On top of this, you are still trying to build on the same core that Burke assembled TO THIS DAY. DeNiro how delusional or incompetent are you? Haha also 1 cup still > 0 cup. Your team has done as much in the NHL as the Buffalo Sabres. Sick comeback bruh

Pretty obvious that Baercheese is a troll, just look at his posts and that little tid bit at the bottom of his sig. Ignore him and let the mods take care of things.

You still have yet to answer if the Canucks have ANYONE in their system that has accomplished as much as Gaudreau? Please let me know. You're a stats checking 17 year old that thinks he knows it all. Child please.

Jankowski the best player in the draft LOL!! that line still cracks me up. Patrick White 2.0

And the men responsible for that are both canned, are you a little slow with comprehension? And Jankowski is still 20 years old. YEAH BUST lmao

Well I don't know enough about the guy to form an opinion but if we are putting our trust in Benning (which I am ) you have to trust his judgement on who he wants as his team.

I just hope all these office payrolls put cups in the trophy room.

Archived