The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dr.Phil interview with V.Stiviano

Those weren't the best remarks to make but I don't think he is. I don't understand how you could be in that business and hate just about everyone you employ.

when you hear the clips as the media presented it, they edit it to make him look racist, when you hear the whole thing you can hear she's clearly setting him up. She is a sociopath. You can tell by watching her body language in that film.

A sad state of affairs this world is in, as dictated by greed, power and corruption.

As opposed to the time in our history when greed, power, and corruption didn't dictate anything?

As opposed to the time in our history when greed, power, and corruption didn't dictate anything?

In small pockets, yes. When I grew up here, it was more a sense of community and people weren't interested in any more than simply raising their families in a good surrounding with neighbours who all came together. That's shifting to material things. Not everyone, of course, but the general consensus in "life is good" was not dictated by fancy cars, gadgets, or castle homes as it is now. Yes, in a community sense of what's important to most, that's deteriorating in a self first society that wasn't always so focused on those rather unimportant luxuries.

Not sure how old you are, but it's become obvious over time that the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. That's not a good thing.

Power struggles and greed have always been there for sure. But not on the scale that they are now where it runs rampant.

In small pockets, yes. When I grew up here, it was more a sense of community and people weren't interested in any more than simply raising their families in a good surrounding with neighbours who all came together. That's shifting to material things. Not everyone, of course, but the general consensus in "life is good" was not dictated by fancy cars, gadgets, or castle homes as it is now. Yes, in a community sense of what's important to most, that's deteriorating in a self first society that wasn't always so focused on those rather unimportant luxuries.

Not sure how old you are, but it's become obvious over time that the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. That's not a good thing.

I'm 32, so not incredibly old. But I have travelled my entire life, grew up in a wealthy family (not myself, parents didn't give any of us money when we turned 18) and know enough about history to know that greed, power, and corruption have been around running the world since forever. The only difference now is that the general public can view it more thanks to advances in technology and social media. Strip all of it away and it's still there, we just wouldn't be as aware of it.

"Not only are they lying, but it's a lie. "

Jesus, how did this idiot even pretend to pass off as something more than a glory hole for all these years?

She's done as well as she can. She is a woman after all. "That's all folks!"

What a boss. She took his money, destroyed his image, got him banned, his most valuable asset is about to be taken from his name, and she comes out as the victim xD

Really though I don't care that she played him like that but I am butthurt that she is doing way better than I am. If someone had told me sooner that Mr. Sterling would provide such luxuries for a non sexual relationship we would have had a friendship that never ended. But yeah it was obvious she was sleeping with him unless he was the biggest boob in this relationship.

Archived