The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bruin's Lucic, Kelly Undergo Successful Surgeries

first i thought Lucic had a Brain Surgery ...but it seems he did us not that favor

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=452958

Forwards Milan Lucic and Chris Kelly of the Boston Bruins have both undergone successful surgeries.

General Manager Peter Chiarelli announced on Friday that Lucic underwent right wrist surgery, while Kelly had surgery to repair a herniated disc in his back. Both are expected to be ready for training camp.

Kelly missed the last three games of the regular season and the entire playoffs with his injury while Lucic was able to play through the pain.

The Bruins were eliminated by the Montreal Canadiens in the second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.

I'd like to see any of you tell him to his face...

:rolleyes: Weirdly, on a hockey forum there are some members who actually play hockey and can take a punch. Moot point though, since any altercation Lucic is dumb enough to get into is going to hit the papers as "Lucic gets in fight with fan". He's dumb, but he's not dumb enough to risk his career like that.

:rolleyes: Weirdly, on a hockey forum there are some members who actually play hockey and can take a punch. Moot point though, since any altercation Lucic is dumb enough to get into is going to hit the papers as "Lucic gets in fight with fan". He's dumb, but he's not dumb enough to risk his career like that.

That is a wager I just might take .. ::D

Archived