The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

E3 2014 June 9th - 12th

avelanch

has nintendo announced its same 3 titles to achieve end's meet yet?

has sony announced a bunch of impossibly easy corridor spamming first/third person shooters yet?

new call of duty being released yet?

LMFAO console gaming

that said, i am 2/10 curious to see what Square has to release. only company that could make me consider buying a console again--unless nintendo shapes up big time

we got it the first time you posted it, an hour ago. also it's in the first post.

That was an accident.

Posted ... Turned Phone off then later looked and it showed it didn't post. I posted again and I didn't know it was twice.

But....

Sony Presser at 6

Wow Halo 2 with original multiplayer and full anniversary edition treatment, Halo 1 with new online, Halo 3 and 4 updated to ultra settings, Halo 5 beta. All those games run at 1080p 60fps and come with dedicated servers and full DLC. All on one disc for $60.

That's absolutely incredible value!

Halo 2 has over 100 maps and was the primary focus of this redux. Halo 1, 3 and 4 are all ported and run at 1080p 60fps while Halo 2 is back fully re-rendered. Arguably the best game ever released on any Xbox!

I am moderately interested. After all the hyped games the last couple years that turned out to be duds or let downs I am not getting to excited for anything.

However I would like to see Fallout 4 make an appearance and I am curious about what Mass Effect 4 will be like.

Maybe a new Fable game but only if they get it back on track like the 1st 2 games and nothing like the 3rd.

But overall I am treading slowly and cautiously with most games.

has nintendo announced its same 3 titles to achieve end's meet yet?

has sony announced a bunch of impossibly easy corridor spamming first/third person shooters yet?

new call of duty being released yet?

LMFAO console gaming

that said, i am 2/10 curious to see what Square has to release. only company that could make me consider buying a console again--unless nintendo shapes up big time

Nintendo's webstream is tomorrow morning, sony's might be tonight at 6, we are unsure, and your hate for the mainstream is fully intact.

Wow Halo 2 with original multiplayer and full anniversary edition treatment, Halo 1 with new online, Halo 3 and 4 updated to ultra settings, Halo 5 beta. All those games run at 1080p 60fps and come with dedicated servers and full DLC. All on one disc for $60.

That's absolutely incredible value!

Halo 2 has over 100 maps and was the primary focus of this redux. Halo 1, 3 and 4 are all ported and run at 1080p 60fps while Halo 2 is back fully re-rendered. Arguably the best game ever released on any Xbox!

I'm a play station guy but got to say, that is a killer deal for Xbox users..

I am new to this whole E3 thing will they announce all nintendo stuff or just wiiu stuffs? I wanna know how much money I will be spending on 3ds games this Coming year :o

They announce whatever they have in development if it's huge, and announce games that are to be released this year or early next year.

i know a lot of companies claim these trailers to be gameplay but with no hud it is nothing more than CG to me is it too hard to ask for a simple 10-15 second video with full hud where the character is walking around in game doing whatever to actually prove it's gameplay

they might as well make real life trailers because so many of these trailers are clear misrepresentation

i know a lot of companies claim these trailers to be gameplay but with no hud it is nothing more than CG to me is it too hard to ask for a simple 10-15 second video with full hud where the character is walking around in game doing whatever to actually prove it's gameplay

they might as well make real life trailers because so many of these trailers are clear misrepresentation

Ubisoft is king at that.

Dat Rainbow Six gameplay looked awesome. How badly the guy was at aiming was ridiculous, but it's not like you're going to have him picking off headshots like a pro in a presentation.

Dead Island 2 should be cool. Nothing was shown at all though, as it was a full cinematic trailer.

Mass Effect 4 is probably my most anticipated game, in front of Uncharted 4 I think.

The Witcher 3 also looks amazing.

Rainbow Six looked promising. Plus I love the idea of another Tomb Raider game.

Just the thought of another Mass Effect game makes me lol, but by the same token I am for some reason intrigued by the new for a Fable game, when I really, really shouldn't be, even if Peter Molyneux is no longer in charge.

iXJgYhqStYCMX.png

I really should be lol'ing at it like with Mass Effect.

Archived