The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Discussion) 3 Picks in the Top 6

Watching the LA vs Chicago game, and thought about this one!

#1. Kesler and 2016-2nd for FLORIDA"S 2014-1st over all and 2014-31st Overall

#2 Edler/Garrison/Tanev to NY Islanders for 2014-5th Overall

Sign Stastny

Sign Santorelli

Sign Kassian

Vancouver 2014 1st and 2nd round picks

1st Overall........Reinhart or Bennett...preferably Bennett (C/LW) or Ekblad?

5th Overall........Del Colle or Richie....preferably Dal Colle (LW/C) or Nylander?

6th Overall........Hayden Fleury (D) or Richie ?

31st Overall......Demko (G) or MacDonald(G)

35th Overall......Glover (D)

Vancouver's 2015 1st ......8th to 16th Overall (My guess) Pick a Right Winger /Best Forward Available

Vancouver's 2015 2nd......Defenseman

Vancouver's 2015 3rd.......Defenseman/Forward

If that doesn't restock the cupboards, then I don't know what!

Players under 23 Add these players in the next 13 months

Horvat © Bennett (C/LW)

Gaunce © Dal Colle (LW/C)

Jensen (RW) Fleury (D)

Shinkaruk (LW) Demko (G)

Cassels © Glover (D)

Dalpe © Vancouver's 2015 1st (FORWARD)

Archibald (RW) Vancouver's 2015 2nd (DMAN)

Cheddarberg (D) Vancouver's 2015 3rd (D/F)

Corrado(D)

Kassian(RW)

Subban (D)

Erickson (G)

Markstrom (G)

Tanev ( Possibly) (D)

Man if that aint sweet!

Then there is the problem of Booth, Higgins, Hansen, Shroeder, and Burrows all that could net you extra picks over the next 10 months. Most of which could be converted to 2nd and 3rd picks

1st Overall: Goldobin

5th Overall: Barbashev

6th Overall: Scherbak

31st Overall: Kamenev

36th Overall: Gavrikov

66th Overall: Cherepanov

126th Overall: Kuzmenko

2015 1st: Svechnikov

2015 2nd: Dergachev

2015 3rd: Korostelev

Rebuild complete.

1st Overall: Goldobin

5th Overall: Barbashev

6th Overall: Scherbak

31st Overall: Kamenev

36th Overall: Gavrikov

66th Overall: Cherepanov

126th Overall: Kuzmenko

2015 1st: Svechnikov

2015 2nd: Dergachev

2015 3rd: Korostelev

Rebuild complete.

Stop

Kes wouldn't waive and FLA already has plenty of centers.

That isles deal is awful

Kesler plays RW for Bjugstad and says "Finally, someone that is big and can skate!" ........Hey Tale, me and the boys are having a barb b que.......Barkov is already in the pool!..........Hey Hub..... pass me a beer!

No he wouldn't want to go to Florida! LOL

You know Chicago drafted Toews, Kane ,Keith, Seabrook, and picked up a couple of players, and were off to the races....if Florida is prepared to spend a little money,,,they will be on their way!

More player want to play in Florida than in Edmonton.......just a little warmer in the winters!

For those who take this seriously, please don't. This is just for fun, as all CDC is suppose to be. The fact is very few if any of CDC get paid to post here, although some should because they write very interesting posts. But, this is just for fun. Trust me this is escape, the real world is much tougher.

As a Cancer and heart attack survivor, I can say there are certain things in life that should be taken seriously, this is not one of them. So I ask you to not attempt to derail other people posts, and try to contribute to them and dream.....the Canucks are my team as well as yours, we are Canuck family linked by a common thread.

Look at my post and see the beauty in it.....not a bad collection of young talent, but my suggestions in my post could be improved on, give me your idea's, change it up a little, put your spin to it. All us posters would be better for it, if you just simply gave an expanded opinion, just not simply "NO" or putting an umbrella on your post with no written opinion.

These are just dreams, just for fun.......I have learned from many a good post, but saddly some just come here to spoil it for the rest of us.......I am not a good writer, nor are my opinions the only ones right......just having fun,,,,,come in and join in, just not at our expense...thanks! Take a look at the post and have fun with it!......I can also laugh at a good joke....if you are witty, that is ok!

Cheers!

Just as a side note, once I wrote a post saying the Canucks should stand pat....the next post was one that made me laugh my arse off, as the very next post was the words "STANDING PAT". with a picture of Pat Quinn standing on the Canuck bench! I laughed so hard........it was two days before my cancer operation and I loved the humour! To that poster, I give you a very big thank you! I am better now, and maybe with the help of that laugh and the good posts on here!

Lets keep on dreaming........Cheers!

Watching the LA vs Chicago game, and thought about this one!

#1. Kesler and 2016-2nd for FLORIDA"S 2014-1st over all and 2014-31st Overall

#2 Edler/Garrison/Tanev to NY Islanders for 2014-5th Overall

Sign Stastny

Sign Santorelli

Sign Kassian

Vancouver 2014 1st and 2nd round picks

1st Overall........Reinhart or Bennett...preferably Bennett (C/LW) or Ekblad?

5th Overall........Del Colle or Richie....preferably Dal Colle (LW/C) or Nylander?

6th Overall........Hayden Fleury (D) or Richie ?

31st Overall......Demko (G) or MacDonald(G)

35th Overall......Glover (D)

Florida rejects. Kesler isn't worth the first overall pick, especially to Florida. Ekblad will be their top defense man, while Kesler is redundant since he's older and they have Barkov & Huberdeau. If somehow that did work though, Vancouver would need to draft Ekblad.

Kesler plays RW for Bjugstad and says "Finally, someone that is big and can skate!" ........Hey Tale, me and the boys are having a barb b que.......Barkov is already in the pool!..........Hey Hub..... pass me a beer!

No he wouldn't want to go to Florida! LOL

Kesler wants to win. He's lost too many times (Finals, Olympics 2x) and would rather be skating in June and not teeing off in South Beach. He wouldn't waive to got to NY or Philly. Do u honestly expect him to go to Florida just for the climate or Luo? He already knows that Anaheim's interested, so y go to a crappy team in Florida?

Archived