The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offical] Kesler traded to Anaheim

TheRussianRocket.

this logic only like 1/30th of trades are 'good'

They traded for an older player with injury trouble to take a shot at a cup, this isn't like all trades. They need kess to take them to a cup or it's just not a good trade.... After all they were on the doorstep already they were just wanting kess to push them over the line. Giving up good youth for him just can't be a good trade unless he gets them the hardware.

9-sedin-dive-2-hockey-dive-gifs.gif

WINNING ENVIRONMENT.

Have you ever tried skating with a stick between your legs? I don't think that was a dive, I don't even think he saw it it just through off his balance and stride.

What team are you a fan of anyway?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A year has gone by and kesler still sucks!

I'm just a little curious what the trade would have been if we just traded him for sutter right off the bat?

Sutter 2nd matta for kes? Do you guys think they would have thrown in matta?

I'm just a little curious what the trade would have been if we just traded him for sutter right off the bat?

There was a rumour that Pits was offering Sutter and Pouliot which would have made most Canuck fans very happy. I don't know what happened to derail the trade. Perhaps his grace didn't want to go to Pits or maybe it was just a rumour and nothing more.

There was a rumour that Pits was offering Sutter and Pouliot which would have made most Canuck fans very happy. I don't know what happened to derail the trade. Perhaps his grace didn't want to go to Pits or maybe it was just a rumour and nothing more.

I don't think they were on his short short list of one team ;)

I don't think they were on his short short list of one team ;)

The rumour was Sutter, depres and 2nd or something, pouliot was never involved that's the piece gillis wanted but could not get and there were not any accounts pre deadline that Kesler was being shopped and so there was no public knowledge of where he wNted to go he had 2 teMs on his list Chicago or ANA)

Mattaa and Pouliot were explicity off the table - that was pretty clear at the deadline mentioned on 1040, the province etc

The rumour was Sutter, depres and 2nd or something, pouliot was never involved that's the piece gillis wanted but could not get and there were not any accounts pre deadline that Kesler was being shopped and so there was no public knowledge of where he wNted to go he had 2 teMs on his list Chicago or ANA)

But only one of the two teams wanted him at all so it became a one team list fast.

Archived