The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (5) New York Rangers vs (6) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lundqvist has been too good for too long to not win anything in the NHL (aside from a Vezina), it's his time. Rangers in 7 and AV lol's hard at the Canucks

I blame Gillis entirely. His inability to make important structural decisions was the demise of the great Canucks. I feel privileged to have seen such great hockey. Here's to Benning to reinvent the Canucks in a true Cup contender.

Not that i dislike Callahan as a player but it cracks me up when a player gets greedy ( he wanted a long term deal for 6.5 mil per year ) and gets traded away only to watch his former team make it to the finals. Wonder how much he is kicking himself

Doughty is the guy NYR do not have an equivilent for.

And he's not the only good young puck mover. Muzzin in particular looks good this year, Voynov and Martinez are all good just like McDonough, Staal and the boys. But none are the equivilent of Doughty, the strongest MVP candidate ATM.

Lundquist versus Quick might be the best goalie match up in any recent finals history?

NYR have as much speed and size as LA up front. It makes the match up very interesting!

I blame Gillis entirely. His inability to make important structural decisions was the demise of the great Canucks. I feel privileged to have seen such great hockey. Here's to Benning to reinvent the Canucks in a true Cup contender.

Sums it all up right here. +1

Doughty is the guy NYR do not have an equivilent for.

And he's not the only good young puck mover. Muzzin in particular looks good this year, Voynov and Martinez are all good just like McDonough, Staal and the boys. But none are the equivilent of Doughty, the strongest MVP candidate ATM.

Lundquist versus Quick might be the best goalie match up in any recent finals history?

NYR have as much speed and size as LA up front. It makes the match up very interesting!

Ryan McDonagh is pretty much just as good as Drew Doughty. Add in Girardi and NYR has a much stronger top pairing.

Kings in 7. My heart wants the Rangers to win due to the AV connection but my mind tells me the LA Kings are the better team and will win, in 7, because why the hell not? They've already done so in their last 3 rounds why not make it a record 4th.

Archived