The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Growing your hair out (men)

key2thecup

I need some tips from guys who've grown they're hair out..... like loong.... I'm 8 months in, the top hair is growing at a slower pace then the back and sides.... at the back it looks like a mullet now lol

should i trim the back and sides down a bit..... will they catch up in length with the hair on top?

I need some tips from guys who've grown they're hair out..... like loong.... I'm 8 months in, the top hair is growing at a slower pace then the back and sides.... at the back it looks like a mullet now lol

should i trim the back and sides down a bit..... will they catch up in length with the hair on top?

Go to a stylist (not one of the cheap haircut chains) every other month and ask for a trim on just the longer parts. You must have pretty straight hair for it to grow that way.

Longer hair can look fine on a guy but it requires more maintenance similar to most female hair. In other words go to a real stylist every few months and use products on your hair to keep it looking healthy. Otherwise you will just end up looking greasy or homeless.

Archived