The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official]2014 FIFA World Cup l Germany wins 2014 World Cup l

Blueberries

From Wikipedia - Chris Wondolowski

Also known as the greatest American villain since John Wilkes Booth due to an unforgivable miss in the 2014 World Cup. Also owes Tim Howard one blowjob for said grievance.
On July 1, 2014, Chris Wondolowski missed a chance a paralyzed person could have made versus Belgium in the 2014 World Cup Quarter Finals.

Could easily have been more had Howard not been on top of his game.

For the next round I'd like France to beat Germany, Columbia to beat Brazil, Belgium to beat Argentina and Netherlands to beat Costa Rica. I wouldn't mind a France vs Netherlands final with Netherlands winning the World Cup.

right now at this very precise moment 99% of Brazilians around the world are saying "Vai Belgica!" ("Go Belgium!")

we learn french in less than a week but hell no we gonna support Argentina! :lol:

by the way how I say "Screw you Argentina" in french?

No doubts about Belgium's offense, although I'm surprised Hazard hasn't been a dominant force so far in the World Cup. Who would mark Messi, though?

Kompany is a force as a central defender, probably a top 3 defender in the world, so he'll likely be marking Messi, and I think he'll do a great job of that.

this forum has so many Germany fans, really don't get it.

Am I the only one who wants France to win?

I have some French heritage so I'm with you for the most part, but the problem is, I don't hate Germany. Whichever team wins that match, I'll be okay with, because I want the toughest possible opponent for Brazil or Colombia in the semi-final.

Hard not to like Valbeuna though....

Archived