The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Scott Oake's son is in the Semi-Finals of BGT..

He was ALL of the things that the judges said...like: incredible, brilliant, amazing, hot, sexy, believable ....and he also seems so very likeable and approachable, too! Nice story.

Scott Oake must be very proud of his son's success. Wishin' Darcy all the best & more success in the FINALE & with whatever happens after... Britain's Got Talent.

He's fantastic. It's great that he made the choice to be on BGT even though he's Canadian. This will certainly help him get more international exposure. It's great that he's doing so well. If I recall, Oake had another son who committed suicide after a battle with mental illness, so it makes it even more special that Darcy is doing well

He's fantastic. It's great that he made the choice to be on BGT even though he's Canadian. This will certainly help him get more international exposure. It's great that he's doing so well. If I recall, Oake had another son who committed suicide after a battle with mental illness, so it makes it even more special that Darcy is doing well

Agreed.

I also think its great that they allow people from other countries to enter Britain's Got Talent. If I remember right, last years winner was from Hungary. It's almost become like "World's Got Talent". Someone should pick up the rights to air it here, it's a far superior show to America's Got Talent.

Maybe Oake Jr. can make Scott Oake disappear...Scott Oake needs to be working local tv as opposed to national tv.

I may be the only person alive who actually likes Scott Oake. Sure, he asks some weird questions, but I think he's just fine.

I believe it was an accidental overdose. At least that's what I've read.

His pretty good, no idea how he did those stuff. But why didn't he try out for Canada or America's got talent? :P

Not sure what the prize is over there, but the winner here gets £250,000 plus gets to perform for HM The Queen at the Royal Variety Show.

Archived