The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PC Gaming Thread

Grabbed Spore + the Spore expansion for $7.49. I've wanted to play it since it came out, just basically forgot about the game all together.

You'll get a solid 5-8 hours out of it before you get bored and never want to load the game again.

Very fun at first though.

Edited by g_bassi13

almost bought Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, since I really enjoy westerns and played through Blood in Bound -- then I realized I already have it, uninstalled and never played. Must have bought it during the last sale and not even realized it, haha. what a treat

Not to impressed so far mainly recycled deals from the New Years sale and none are even lower.

Though I will give it time. Right now Bastion and Transistor are the only games on sale I am interested in but I will wait and see if one or both get legit timed sales.

XCOMM enemy unknown is f***ing amazing.

Yes.

Not to impressed so far mainly recycled deals from the New Years sale and none are even lower.

Though I will give it time. Right now Bastion and Transistor are the only games on sale I am interested in but I will wait and see if one or both get legit timed sales.

I'm hoping to pick up Transistor at some point. Bastion has to be one of the better games I've ever played, to be honest, indie or AAA. So much attention to detail in gameplay elements and narration/presentation, along with one of the most unique art styles I've seen in a game. It was too good.

But yeah, they can do better than 10% off Transistor. It will likely get more of a sale, but I hope it's better than just something small like 33% off.

I got Metal Slug 3 at $2.71. Very "meh" sale price, but I don't want to wait a few more months for the possibility of saving another 70 cents down the road. I never played this specific entry in the past, but I have enjoyed the series in general a lot.

I also bought the State of Decay DLC Breakdown, $1.74. I still have to finish the main game, and in terms of DLC my interests lie more strongly in the newer "Lifeline" expansion, but this will do just fine.

I also got gifted Payday 2 from a friend. I'm excited to start playing it, but a 29GB install? The Fuck? lol.

Not related to the Steam Sale, but seeing as this is the PC gaming thread, I was wondering if anyone out there has played Broken Sword 5. The series has been gone for a while now, and this latest entry got a luke warm reception at best. But I was wondering if any experienced adventure gamers have an opinion on this game.

Any game reccomendations out there? Been bored, as of late, and have nothing to play.

Also, I really want CSGO. Should I just pay the 10$? Or wait until it goes down even more?

If you can wait a couple of days, it's guaranteed to be cheaper at some point. You just have to keep your eyes open for when that is.

Any game reccomendations out there? Been bored, as of late, and have nothing to play.

Also, I really want CSGO. Should I just pay the 10$? Or wait until it goes down even more?

CS:GO will be cheaper that's for sure. Either as a flash deal or a daily deal.

Personally I don't think I'd be getting any games. Maybe Resident Evil 4, but I don't know.