The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield Hardline

TheFastOne21

Thus begins EA's new theory of releasing a new BF game every year to copy COD. Interesting concept for a game. Essentially cops and robbers. Here are some trailers and gameplay footage. Ran a search and didnt see a topic for this yet so here you go. Also a closed beta is available for sign-up at this link: http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/beta

And discuss away how good or bad this will be!

Not excited for this one at all. Not even excited nor buying the new CoD which interests me more.

In 2014 we got:

Destiny

NHL

Halo

Evolve

Sunset Overdrive

The Crew

Dragon Age

Far Cry 4

And 2015 we get

Witcher 3

Battlefront

The Division

Not excited for this one at all. Not even excited nor buying the new CoD which interests me more.

In 2014 we got:

Destiny

NHL

Halo

Evolve

Sunset Overdrive

The Crew

Dragon Age

Far Cry 4

And 2015 we get

Witcher 3

Battlefront

The Division

So basically you're saying 2014 and 2015 are going to be good years for gamers? :)

I agree with you though. This game and the new COD just seem bland to me, even with their "new" concepts.

So basically you're saying 2014 and 2015 are going to be good years for gamers? :)

I agree with you though. This game and the new COD just seem bland to me, even with their "new" concepts.

Oh hell yeah man. This year especially. Theres so many sick games coming out I dont blame some of the developers at all for pushing their games to 2015. I still have a feeling FC4 will be delayed to 2015.

Oh hell yeah man. This year especially. Theres so many sick games coming out I dont blame some of the developers at all for pushing their games to 2015. I still have a feeling FC4 will be delayed to 2015.

I'm really looking forward to FC4.

The Battlefield franchise is a complete joke at this point.

BF4 may as well have been early access. Say what you want about Treyarch/IW but they don't release a broken game.

In 2014 we got:

Destiny

NHL

Halo

Evolve

Sunset Overdrive

The Crew

Dragon Age

Far Cry 4

And 2015 we get

Witcher 3

Battlefront

The Division

Don't forget Kingdom Come Deliverance

I agree though, both COD and BF are losing what made them fun in the first place, although the new Call of Duty game does look really fun, I know it's going to be the exact same thing again. Maybe I'll buy it for kicks, but I'll have to see more. Hardline looks okay, doesn't really impress me, but same philosophy.

I'm also very excited for the Division and very excited to see what Battlefront will become.

I have the Beta, only played 2 games but I'lll play some more tonight and see if my opinion changes. However it doesn't feel like anything new, sure few new game modes/vehicles (cops addition) but I don't think it is anything special.

Then again I haven't been a fan of the Battlefield series, COD has always appealed more to me, last few games haven't been great, but I sam considering buying Advanced Warfare.

That stupid self-revive epi-pen is pissing me off which is the WORST GAME MECHANIC IN A FPS SINCE LAST STAND. Also all animations feel sluggish like BF4 and the recoil of all weapons has been increased significantly. Overall the game and the modes they have let us play are underwhelming and Hardline in general would have been much better off being a themed add-on for BF4 much like BFBC2 Vietnam rather than a stand-alone experience.

I play on Xbox One but for some reason EA decided to email me a PS4 beta code, and I couldn't care less about this game.

None of my friends play on playstation so If any PS4 player here needs a beta code message me. 1st come 1st serve.

Got a key 2 days ago but don't have an urge to download it yet. I can see myself play maybe 2 rounds before I get bored. Just seeing a Digital Deluxe version on Origin makes want to vomit. Just a matter of time before Premium and those $15 map packs are added.

Not a good year for EA. Hardline looks like a bottlenecked version of BF4. Sims 4 looks like a downgrade. NHL 15 has a new commentator.. that's about it.

I was cautious about another BF game after 4 was such a POS. I've been playing the beta though, and I have to say it's a lot crisper than BF4. It looks like a completely different enginge. I read somewhere that they were trying for an e-sports game with this one and I can totally see it. It's got that counter-strike feel to it.

I like it.

Archived