The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Halo Master Chief Collection

Kent.St

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=oHwP3kxbd-Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXnf_EaTKnQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnc8zLyPK4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsQc4djoNnU

I honestly can't believe they can are putting all 4 games on one disc.

-over 100 multilayer maps

-every level from every game in story

-switch back from old to remastered without lag

And matchmaking will be on all 4 with a veto system, you pick a halo 2 map, it switches the engine and you play halo 2.

They have even brought back halo 2 ranking system I believe.

All for 60$, I'm blown away.

Spent 240$ on all of these games separately... Better buy it all again for 60$!

Pretty much what I was thinking. I like Halo but spending more money just to play the same game with remastered graphics? Meh. I already got my fun from the past just wait until Halo 5 and ignore this, no gain from it unless this is what makes you happy in life.

Pretty much what I was thinking. I like Halo but spending more money just to play the same game with remastered graphics? Meh. I already got my fun from the past just wait until Halo 5 and ignore this, no gain from it unless this is what makes you happy in life.

Considering getting it simply to play Halo 2 online again.

Spent 240$ on all of these games separately... Better buy it all again for 60$!

The only library games I have kept and have not resold is my Halo Games, I have all of them and will never get rid of them, however; they have not aged well, nor can you play them on the new console. I still have a 360 solely to play Halo 4, this makes my 360 finally obsolete to me. Not to mention being able to play games like Halo 2 again, (which has no supported MP anymore) online is well worth the price tag.

This is not a rehashing of old games, its a re imagining of the series for the next generation. All of the new stuff, updates, etc. If this was simply a port of the 4 games with no upgrades, I would agree. But this is more than that.

The only library games I have kept and have not resold is my Halo Games, I have all of them and will never get rid of them, however; they have not aged well, nor can you play them on the new console. I still have a 360 solely to play Halo 4, this makes my 360 finally obsolete to me. Not to mention being able to play games like Halo 2 again, (which has no supported MP anymore) online is well worth the price tag.

This is not a rehashing of old games, its a re imagining of the series for the next generation. All of the new stuff, updates, etc. If this was simply a port of the 4 games with no upgrades, I would agree. But this is more than that.

Halo 2 is the only one being remastered though. The other 3 are just 1080p 60fps. 343 didnt go through those games and do anything to them they just upped the resolution and framerate. But hey at least they added them to next gen as I would of bought H2 regardless. The 100 maps with original online is sweet.

CE was remastered a few years ago, and 3-4 are still new enough where only minor tweaks are needed.

True. I know Halo 3 was 640p and dipped from 30fps at times. Despite that it was the best game on 360. Very excited to play it in true 1080p and 60fps. It'll be so nice.

CE's multiplayer was weak however.

I'm excited to see all original maps make a return.

Halo 3 to me is the best game to ever be released for consoles, I hope I'll be able to keep my general.

CE's multiplayer was weak however.

I'm excited to see all original maps make a return.

Halo 3 to me is the best game to ever be released for consoles, I hope I'll be able to keep my general.

Halo 2 for me.

That game made me a gamer for life. The hours/days I spent on it was well worth it.

I really believe halo 2 single handily pushed online console play to the next level. Without it I don't think it would be the same today.

Archived