The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I'm not new, please be my friend regardless.

BananaMash

I'd like to submit a universal application to all of you for the position of "friend". I may not have a lot of experience in my short 20 years, but I feel like I can be an excellent addition to your social circle.

Pros of adding BananaMash to your social circle:

1. I frequently bring pizza and/or beer to social events, and share.
  2. I'm really bad at video games, so every time we play together you'll feel better about yourself.
  3. I'm pretty tall, so if you're short and can't reach your moms cookies or Kool-aid I can probably reach them for you.
  4. I'll listen to you talk regardless of how dumb your story is purely because I don't have much to say.
  5. I don't watch TV aside from sports, so you get to pick what we watch! Yay!
  6. I am a good cook.

Cons of adding BananaMash to your social circle:

1. I make a really big mess when I cook, and really don't like cleaning it up.
  2. I may make childish jokes about having sex with your mother (even though I most likely never have).
  3. I can be a jerk.
  4. I'll probably ask you for gas money if I have to drive you around too much.

Please reply as soon as possible if you have any friendship openings. Socializing in real life is too hard, so I've come to CDC to pick from the low hanging fruit.

Thanks, I look forward to being your friend.

I'd like to submit a universal application to all of you for the position of "friend". I may not have a lot of experience in my short 20 years, but I feel like I can be an excellent addition to your social circle.

Pros of adding BananaMash to your social circle:

1. I frequently bring pizza and/or beer to social events, and share.
  2. I'm really bad at video games, so every time we play together you'll feel better about yourself.
  3. I'm pretty tall, so if you're short and can't reach your moms cookies or Kool-aid I can probably reach them for you.
  4. I'll listen to you talk regardless of how dumb your story is purely because I don't have much to say.
  5. I don't watch TV aside from sports, so you get to pick what we watch! Yay!
  6. I am a good cook.

Cons of adding BananaMash to your social circle:

1. I make a really big mess when I cook, and really don't like cleaning it up.
  2. I may make childish jokes about having sex with your mother (even though I most likely never have).
  3. I can be a jerk.
  4. I'll probably ask you for gas money if I have to drive you around too much.

Please reply as soon as possible if you have any friendship openings. Socializing in real life is too hard, so I've come to CDC to pick from the low hanging fruit.

Thanks, I look forward to being your friend.

+1 just for this, lol

how do you feel about Jensen?

I was disappointed in his performance in the AHL for a large part of this season. However, I think he showed some positive improvement later in the year and with the Canucks. I think he could be a solid 2nd line player going forward.

ur a dummy

learn to hax n we can b friends k

No, go away. >:[

Archived