The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Photo magnified 25 times reveals the stomach-churning contents of a SINGLE DROP of seawater

Watermelon

I went swimming in the sea many times on my last vacation. Then we went fishing, and the sea captain threw the fish's guts in the water. Within five seconds ten sharks swarmed up and ate them. And those sharks were probably swimming around, checking out my attractive skinny white legs flipping around in the water, just waiting to eat them.

The moral of this story? You just have to guess.

I went swimming in the sea many times on my last vacation. Then we went fishing, and the sea captain threw the fish's guts in the water. Within five seconds ten sharks swarmed up and ate them. And those sharks were probably swimming around, checking out my attractive skinny white legs flipping around in the water, just waiting to eat them.

The moral of this story? You just have to guess.

I'm headed down to Cali for 17 days this summer..........the same thing is going through my head as I day dream about some snorkeling, some kayaking and some surfing.

Imagine there was a condition or a superpower where you could magnify everything and view it at its microscopic core. That would be cool but also kinda gross IMO. How many of us would want to swim in water that we knew looked like what it does in that pic!

Archived