The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 16 Thread ***

Apples

Two day premiere on June 25/26

www.youtube.com/watch?v=octjtrURTXo

- - - - - - - - - - -

Remember that when the season does begin, use the spoiler button on CDC.
OR type..

HOH Winner[spoiler]So-and-So is HOH!![/spoiler] or Veto Winner/Nominees[spoiler]So and So[/spoiler]

This shows as:
HOH Winner

So-and-So is HOH!!

- - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkNsu453lEI

• 2 HOHs and 4 Nominees each week
  • HOHs aren't safe because of "Battle of the Blocks"

Please just be better than BB Canada

I thought both seasons of BB Canada have been better than the recent American seasons. :mellow:

I also hate how every year they feel the need to add some big twist thats supposed to make the game more exciting or something. Only to be dropped after like 3 weeks cause it sucks and ruins the game. Just play the game!! rant aside im excited. My summer guilty pleasure :towel:

I thought both seasons of BB Canada have been better than the recent American seasons. :mellow:

I also hate how every year they feel the need to add some big twist thats supposed to make the game more exciting or something. Only to be dropped after like 3 weeks cause it sucks and ruins the game. Just play the game!! rant aside im excited. My summer guilty pleasure :towel:

I do as well. Enough "twists" and rehashing of old cast.

Just bring in new people, lose the lame endless stereotypical casting types and just run with it.

The guaranteed members will include.

Overly flamboyant gay man

Manly Gay Man

A-Hole meathead roid builder

Random gentlemanly fit guy

Hot guy

smattering of male filler

Hot girl

Hot girl next door

Stuck up b&*%#

Religious nut

Endless floaters in tiny shorts.

Just please don't go with that proto typical cast and let them play the game.

As for Canada...I really think they're trying to hard to play off the American version without doing much for themselves and the hostess is god awful

Big Brother desperately needs a good season to put behind the disaster that was the last one. I hope they keep the cast small 10-12 people is fine, 16 is definitely not. But I think with this whole 4 nominees thing means another huge cast and more dull weeks. I really really hope the cast this time will be strong enough to make it a decent season. Last season was the season of floaters, even the so called non floaters would be classified as floaters in another Big Brother season. I am fine with returning cast members but if they bring back Rachel Reilly then I will definitely not be watching. Please, please no Rachel.

As usual everyone is anticipating another All Stars 2 which may not be so bad but in that case I would only invite those people who have only played the game once.

I do as well. Enough "twists" and rehashing of old cast.

Just bring in new people, lose the lame endless stereotypical casting types and just run with it.

The guaranteed members will include.

Overly flamboyant gay man

Manly Gay Man

A-Hole meathead roid builder

Random gentlemanly fit guy

Hot guy

smattering of male filler

Hot girl

Hot girl next door

Stuck up b&*%#

Religious nut

Endless floaters in tiny shorts.

Just please don't go with that proto typical cast and let them play the game.

As for Canada...I really think they're trying to hard to play off the American version without doing much for themselves and the hostess is god awful

I agree about BB Canada's Hostess...I honestly can't stand her.

its been a while since i've watched big brothers..

i haven't had the chance to watch any season of big brother canada....is it worth watching?

i watched like half a season of big brother UK, it didn't have as much drama, but it could be a bit boring cause they did show alot of the players just doing nothing around the house...never got around to finishing it though

so if u have to compare and rank the 3, which is the best and which is the worst?

Seriously...she is god awful. My wife and I record the program just to fast forward, we cannot even listen to the exit interviews she does.

I just found she tries WAY too hard to be 'likeable'

Not sure if that's what it is, but that's what it seems like.

Plus the little 'Really?' or 'Just Sayin!' quips at the end of everything she says.

Great, now i'm starting Friday all worked up AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Seriously...she is god awful. My wife and I record the program just to fast forward, we cannot even listen to the exit interviews she does.

Totally agree,, where did they dig her up...cant stand her...but you forgot one category for houseguest on your list..bearded guy..last year BBUS and the latest BBcan had one,, now I see this year there is another.

Totally agree,, where did they dig her up...cant stand her...but you forgot one category for houseguest on your list..bearded guy..last year BBUS and the latest BBcan had one,, now I see this year there is another.

Dammit i forgot the beard guy!

Archived