The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 16 Thread ***

Apples

He wasn't scared to vote.. he was scared to call someone out after for doing that... he's right that it would've been so out of character for him tbh.. I would've taken the 5000 though and worked around it

:lol:

I think one person just had to call someone out for the votes, so Donny didn't have to?

I think one person just had to call someone out for the votes, so Donny didn't have to?

if so I don't see why Donny wouldn't do it, that would be throwing 5k out the window lol.

There's been some talk of possibly backdooring Frankie when the time comes.. Hope that happens.

I hope the two HOH twist ends soon.. One HOH makes it easier to flip the house and with two it's easier to end up with a target on your back without backdooring someone.

I wouldnt give CBS complete blame on how boring the season is going. It is kind of hard to predict what people will act like within the house. Everyone is running around with their tails between their legs. Who ever is in power.. everyone votes out whom ever they want out. There is no other side of the house. There is an 'alliance' but when you look at it.. Its pretty much one big alliance with one member being picked off each week

Yup, the mega alliance forming and then a bunch of floaters on the other side ruined the game

if so I don't see why Donny wouldn't do it, that would be throwing 5k out the window lol.

There's been some talk of possibly backdooring Frankie when the time comes.. Hope that happens.

I hope the two HOH twist ends soon.. One HOH makes it easier to flip the house and with two it's easier to end up with a target on your back without backdooring someone.

I think it will have to end before the next Eviction episode as it's a double eviction.

I hope that there is a big shake up tonight after the double eviction.

Jacosta and Victoria need to go. I'll give Jacosta some credit for stepping up her game a little bit, but Victoria is one of the worst BB houseguests ever. I've never been a fan of floaters going far in BB, these to need to go.

I would expect the double HOH twist to stop as well.

Jacosta and Victoria need to go. I'll give Jacosta some credit for stepping up her game a little bit, but Victoria is one of the worst BB houseguests ever. I've never been a fan of floaters going far in BB, these to need to go.

I would expect the double HOH twist to stop as well.

I agree.

Is anybody else incredibly annoyed with Nicole's voice/accent?

'Boooooooo-ut'

This season has been one of the worst for house drama...That's why I actually enjoy what Zack has been doing, it will be better once the floaters go then the Detonators have to turn on each other.

I agree.

Is anybody else incredibly annoyed with Nicole's voice/accent?

'Boooooooo-ut'

This season has been one of the worst for house drama...That's why I actually enjoy what Zack has been doing, it will be better once the floaters go then the Detonators have to turn on each other.

I swear it went downhill after Devin got evicted.

Archived