The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 16 Thread ***

Apples

is Devon the roid monkey/former amateur ball player/single guy who has a child (the term single father is reserved for men who have custody of their child, not just a guy who got a chick pregnant and then never married/stayed with the mother)? if so, i agree. He's a paranoid idiot who is actively ruining his own game and self destructing in the fastest possible way. he'll be backdoored and evicted as the first guy out. besides, the "bomb squad" has 2 guys who don't realy want to be in it, and now it's known by 2 girls who were invited because they just happened to be awake when he had his stroke of "genius" and have no reason to want to join/keep it a secret. easily the dumbest player i've ever seen in any competition TV show.

ya lets add two girls to an already large alliance without consulting with any other alliance member? smart. hes playing too hard too fast and he deserves to be the first one going home. i totally agree that hes the dumbest player ive ever seen.

Devin is one of the worst players in BB history.

About to call a house meeting to reveal all his lies because he didn't want to be a bad example for his daughter lol

and his daughter is 2 years old..Im sure it will stay with her for a lifetime..what a douche he is...he needs to get off the meds.

I do as well. Enough "twists" and rehashing of old cast.

Just bring in new people, lose the lame endless stereotypical casting types and just run with it.

The guaranteed members will include.

Overly flamboyant gay man

Manly Gay Man

A-Hole meathead roid builder

Random gentlemanly fit guy

Hot guy

smattering of male filler

Hot girl

Hot girl next door

Stuck up b&*%#

Religious nut

Endless floaters in tiny shorts.

Just please don't go with that proto typical cast and let them play the game.

As for Canada...I really think they're trying to hard to play off the American version without doing much for themselves and the hostess is god awful

I don't think their are any more types of people in the US.

is it odd to anyone else that a bigger deal was made about joey trying to make an all girls alliance rather than on her just trying to make an alliance?

Nope. The girlpower bull annoys the hell out of me. The sexism double standard....

I am finding it very hard to like anybody on this cast.

If it weren't for Donny and maybe Frankie...This cast would be among the worst in recent years.

The Bomb squad is a joke and I can't wait for it to implode (teehee) Watching Caleb crash and burn with Amber last night was pretty funny.

So, if the two nominees who took themselves off by winning the battle of the blocks; could they still be nominated by the other HoH, if one of the remaining two nominees gets taken off by the veto or are they immune from nominations this week?

Archived