The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Horrible Life Advice Thread

BananaMash

Let's make a thread filled with the worst possible life advice we can think of, so that it can all be easily accessed in one place when we need it. I'll get us started:

Life advice: The morning after a night of heavy drinking, the best way to pee is standing up. There is absolutely zero chance you will have the beer poops and poop yourself a little bit.

Edit: Feel free to ask for advice in this thread also, one of our many contributors will be happy to assist you as soon as possible.

When you get an email saying there is millions of dollars available to you from a stranger in a foreign country as long as you help them, always be a good friend and give them your bank account information. You will be rewarded for your generosity heavily

Don't have any advice myself, but would like a question I have to be addressed by this thread.

How do I get a girlfriend? Step by step detailed procedure please.

1 - Be sure to get buff. This does not necessarily mean get muscle. Women can't tell the different between fat and muscle, and it's easier to put on fat. Make sure you're around 200 pounds regardless of your height (minimum).

2 - Use copious amounts of gel in your hair so it's nice and crispy. This tells the woman that you care about your personal appearance, and she'll be just dying to touch your spikes.

3 - Make sure to flaunt some amount of cash around. Women are not good at seeing numbers, so it doesn't matter how large the bills are. My personal favorite is to stash a wad of Canadian Tire 5 cent bills, they almost look like real money to a woman. If you're sly enough, she will not even notice.

4 - Do not allow anyone to establish an emotional connection with you. Girls hate to see guys do that girly stuff.

5 - Do not talk unless required, this will make you seem dark and mysterious.

6 - When it comes time to ask the girl out, make sure to tell her that "she'll do, [you] guess". This stops her from getting overly confident in herself, and girls HATE having self confidence. She will likely never leave you if you follow this crucial step.

Happy dating!

Archived