The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2014-15

canuck2xtreme

The Nashville Predators have assigned Fiala, their top draft pick of 2014, to their American Hockey League affiliate in Milwaukee, announcing the move Thursday. Fiala, 18, spent the first half of the season with HV71 of the Swedish Hockey League. He had five goals and nine assists in 20 games for HV71 this season. The 5-foot-10 Fiala also played for Switzerland at the 2015 World Junior Championships where he tied for fifth among all skaters with four goals in six games.

does this means he could also see nhl action this season?

Thanks guys, didn't intend to troll for sympathy, but it is appreciated.

Hockey for me got started watching my brother play as i was a kid. I was even on one of those little timbit teams trying hard to be like Jimmy, my big teenaged brother. he never ended up being drafted but he played with 3 guys who were, wow eh?!?

he was battling depression most of his life and the last few years really had a toll on him. he is not in any pain anymore, which is a bit of solace. I have so many divergent thoughts, but one of them is that hockey players with a lot of head trauma are more prone to depression and like Canuck fans know, suicidal ideation. My brother played hockey for a decade almost exclussively but was physically abused while growing up, and I wonder how much head trauma he suffered as a kid. Just one of a million thoughts in my mind these past few days.

Parents out there: please, there is no excuse for child abuse. none.

I know there are several messages from several of you in my in box, some I have read some I will get to in a few days. My family has lost my oldest brother yesterday, and I don't know for how long I will be tied up, but hope to get some respite to enjoy time online on the weekend. It is a very sad and busy time right now.

Really sorry to hear this my friend , my families condolences to yours.

Archived