The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should the Canucks get new jerseys?

camerican18

Should the canucks get new jerseys within the next 5 years  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought I would start this conversation up again because I always think its an interesting!

Do you think the Canucks should create some new jerseys? I hate to say it but I'm finding the orca kinda boring now(I still love you Fin). I think a new logo would help remodel the franchise with Linden and Benning and Desjardins(he's all but here) all stepping in now. New colours or maybe go back to the black red and orange? And what about a new logo?

If you have pictures I would love to see your designs!

god no. I'd actually be really pissed if they did unless it was a minor change like Tampa Bay 04 to now. If it was something drastic like the last change to our current jersey I'd stop buying merchandise all together. No other team flip flops that much.

god no. I'd actually be really pissed if they did unless it was a minor change like Tampa Bay 04 to now. If it was something drastic like the last change to our current jersey I'd stop buying merchandise all together. No other team flip flops that much.

That was quite the change in TB if you ask me.... New colours and alternated logo

We had the old orca jerseys for around ten years, so I think we'll keep our current home and away jerseys for at least another 2-3 years.

I personally would like to see this as our next jerseys:

WhiteLightning-VAN.png

the modern stick and rink sucks ass compaired to the original.

We had the old orca jerseys for around ten years, so I think we'll keep our current home and away jerseys for at least another 2-3 years.

WhiteLightning-VAN.png

I love the third jersey in that! But I would prefer something different other than the the hockey rink for our home and away

WhiteLightning-VAN.png

where do I sign up?

I found these to be interesting. Ignore the one V I hated those old ones

the first skate jerseys look like the old mighty ducks jerseys, NO....

the last skate jerseys look like practice jerseys....

johnny canuck should never be our logo. You actually think any of these are nicer than what we have now? Like come on

My god, the franchise looks amateurish enough with the number of jerseys we already went through. Enough already. Leave them as is. Look at the Leafs ,Bruins, Hawks, Canadiens, Rangers. Thats how you do it.

You mean start a league in the early 1900's?

Archived