The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bergeron wins Cover Vote for NHL 15

camerican18

If u guys haven't realized it's rigged at this point, then I don't know what to say. Isn't ironic how the 2 finalists were from 2 teams that HATE each other? Also, on the site where u can vote, it says that they will consider it. So all u guys doing #Subban15 or whatever it is, it was for no reason. You just marketed for EA Sports, and they didn't have to spend a dime.

I must say, very clever tactic...

Proves this voting stuff is rigged. Everyone already knew before but this is the final nail in the coffin.

I don't know what you mean by rigged but I definitely have to agree that this voting system is crap

EA should be picking the player. The current system has too much room for manipulation.

Not buying the game simply because of who is on the cover? Who cares who is on the cover? Just print off your own cover of the millions that people make for people who do that. Or you can just not look at it if it bothers you so much.

Bergeron is a great player and one of the best centers in the league, and he doesn't play very dirty. Sure the Bruins won and are known as a bully sort of team, but the past is in the past.

Nice! Was hoping it was him after the 16 finalists were announced.

The voting system is just to build hype for the game. I was voting for Bergeron every round until a member here (PlayStation?) posted the fine print for the voting which clearly states all EA does is take it into consideration "but in the end the final call is up to EA". That said Im so glad Bergeron got the nod over Subban! One of my favourite players in the league vs. one I dont particularly like at all.

Congrats, Patrice!

Archived