The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Madden 15 Thread

The Magician

Eh slghtly improved graphics wont make up for the abysmal showing of last years game. Look at the fans and the teammates on the sideline thats no improvement from Madden 02.... I bet they didnt even touch franchise mode more importantly the simming of games. Last year not once did a qb throw for over 4000yards in a season.

I used to be EA's biggest supporter buying every NHL and Madden game in the last 20years but its obvious they either dont listen or just flat out dont care about the quality of work they do.

I like part of the gameplay vid where the guy says 'I could

Go on and on about the improvements. ..' Well I'm listening haha. Isn't that the whole point of the presentation?

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to play defense yet?

From the 2 games I played, the new shed the block mechanic on the Dline has led to a lot more user controlled sacks. You can choose the jump the snap (obviously wrong timing = penalty) which gives you an advantage when you use the Rip,Swim, Spin moves on the o-lineman. But they seem to work well so far... maybe too well, I was playing ALL-PRO offline franchise game and sacked Rivers 8 times one game, but only 2 the first one (one actually knocked out Rodgers for the year).

Interceptions seems a little harder than last year, but the LBs and CBs cover the flat and slants better, from what I have noticed.

Archived