The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

50 Goals In 50 Games

Who will be the next NHL'er to score 50 in 50?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In today's NHL, no one is going to score that many goals anymore. But if there's someone to vote, Stamkos has the best chance.

As a kid I grew up watching the Islanders, Bossy was my favorite guy and I went to the 82 SCF games against Vancouver.

PS- that's "Mario Lemieux", you forgot the u.

If you have to have 50 "by" your 50th game, then isn't it technically automatically 50 in 49 games? Don't understand how the NHL wouldn't include you when you score your 50th goal in the 50th game (50in50).

In today's NHL, no one is going to score that many goals anymore. But if there's someone to vote, Stamkos has the best chance.

As a kid I grew up watching the Islanders, Bossy was my favorite guy and I went to the 82 SCF games against Vancouver.

PS- that's "Mario Lemieux", you forgot the u.

Thanks. I updated the spelling mistake.

If you have to have 50 "by" your 50th game, then isn't it technically automatically 50 in 49 games? Don't understand how the NHL wouldn't include you when you score your 50th goal in the 50th game (50in50).

If you're playing in the teams 50th game and you score your 50th goal it counts and it has to be the teams 50th game.

Archived