avelanch

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

Drew Doughty has the biggest attitude in the nhl and he's a Norris Trophy calibre dman...

Drew Doughty has the biggest attitude in the nhl and he's a Norris Trophy calibre dman...

Jamie Benn, Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle get pretty rowdy too.

Rep hockey.. bantam, we are talking about pre-whl draft. So like 14 or 15, as Jake's a later birthday. Have you people met kids in that age group? They're all brats and idiots. Unfair criticism, and even as the post reads not exactly credible.

Let's stick to hockey, something he does extraordinarily well.

Quite you everybody that was a teenager was a saint never moody or unhappy.

Haha ok one more

JUST POST IT haha. The curiosity is getting to me but I don't wanna be the 38th guy to ask.

Haha I would, but id prob get in trouble lol

haha fair enough then. anybody else that got the story wanna pm me? I don't want to pile on VTG lol

I don't believe any of these cocky/bad attitude hockey stories because we all know out of all the major sports hockey players have the best class and are saints! Hockey players are routinely thought of as the most respectful and classy athletes in the world compared to other sports! :frantic:

Edited by FireGillis

I live in cranbrook, home of the Kootenay ice. And every single one of the ice players in my classes were the exact same way, and they weren't half as good. Matt Fraser is hated by so many people here, even Reinhart.. I have a hilarious story about him. But I dunno if its CDC friendly haha

Is that story about Matt Fraser or Reinhart? I assume Fraser.