The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jared McCann | C/LW

avelanch

He got better as the night went on (likely had first game jitters) but was still getting pushed around quite a bit. He's going to keep improving and I'm glad he's on the team, but adding another 10-15 lbs would not hurt at all.

As he physically develops, he will add weight. I hope it's on his butt. It won't be soon though. He needs to stay quick and fast.

This kid is so impressive that its not a reach by any means to say Kesler for McCann alone is going to be a win for the Canucks.

Potentially David Krejci comparable.

I think he plays more like Sakic, but he's meaner. I think in a couple years people will be saying he is better than most of the guys taken before him.

I think he plays more like Sakic, but he's meaner. I think in a couple years people will be saying he is better than most of the guys taken before him.

Sakic eh. I think i've read the same comparison on here before. Maybe by you, not sure.

That would be great, can't ask for more it that comes true. Canner does have a great shot like Burnaby Joe did if that's the biggest similarity you see.

Sakic eh. I think i've read the same comparison on here before. Maybe by you, not sure.

That would be great, can't ask for more it that comes true. Canner does have a great shot like Burnaby Joe did if that's the biggest similarity you see.

I can see it in his shot, although it's not that accurate yet. Sakic was next level. That said, I can also see how he patterned himself after Kesler.

I can see it in his shot, although it's not that accurate yet. Sakic was next level. That said, I can also see how he patterned himself after Kesler.

Lucky for us he's still a teenager and his shot will continue to improve for another 8+ years. It's definitely not Sakic level yet but hopefully it gets there.

I love that Canner chose #91 jersey. Perfect number for him, I've wanted a top flight C wearing 91 on this team.

Archived