The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Calm down everyone! Jared McCann has cleared the air.

Bure.10

For all us who were worried about what McCann said after he got drafted, we can chill. Jared McCann tweeted @ me and sent me a DM explaining about what happened. (I wanna upload the pic of the message and tweet but not sure how to do it. Help anyone?)

Here's what he said in the message:

"There was a lot of questions coming in left and right. Got Misunderstood with the question. I am beyond happy to be in Vancouver. The question was what happened when I dropped in the draft and I said it is what it is, I'm happy to be a Canuck and ready to play."

Tweet:

"sorry about that. I misunderstood the question. Gotta work on that. Excited to be a Canuck and can't wait to get started!"

How cool is that? The guy takes the time to reply to a regular fan. Gotta respect that! He's my new
favourite prospect!

Well wonder if it means we have a legitimate prospect on our hands since Botchford came out and said he didn't like the pick at all (said too similar to Guance)

I find I generally have close to the exact opposite opinions thoughts than he does, so hopefully this guy really pans out

Was clear to me when I watched his interview after being picked. He was disappointed to be taken so late, nothing to do with Van. You could see it in his face in the crowd when they showed him. He expected to go earlier. Lot to sort out in your head.

Kids fine and is a steal of a pick for Van!

Archived