The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

4 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Avto continues to be the only undefeated team in the KHL by beating Admiral, Vladivostok 5-3 and Amur, Khabarovsk 5-2 on the road. 14 wins in 14 games for now. Tryamkin played in both games.

Any idea why his icetime has been down the last couple games? I think he played around 18 and 17 minutes the last two, versus his usual 21-22 minutes.

I’m suspecting it’s just the strong offensive results that Vishnevsky has been getting lately. He’s been on a roll lately, so I expect the coaches have been “riding the hot hand” and upping that pairing’s minutes, possibly at the expense of Tryamkin (especially when it comes to PP time and attacking zone play).

2 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Any idea why his icetime has been down the last couple games? I think he played around 18 and 17 minutes the last two, versus his usual 21-22 minutes.

I’m suspecting it’s just the strong offensive results that Vishnevsky has been getting lately. He’s been on a roll lately, so I expect the coaches have been “riding the hot hand” and upping that pairing’s minutes, possibly at the expense of Tryamkin (especially when it comes to PP time and attacking zone play).

Not sure, there is no info on this... He was -3 in the game vs Admiral and got slashing penalty in Khabarovsk though...

• Upvote 1

On 2018-10-06 at 8:58 AM, Stierlitz said:

Avto continues to be the only undefeated team in the KHL by beating Admiral, Vladivostok 5-3 and Amur, Khabarovsk 5-2 on the road. 14 wins in 14 games for now. Tryamkin played in both games.

Man …. that's a road trip Yekaterinburg to Vladivostok, hope he has Airmiles LOL

On 10/5/2018 at 4:12 PM, BCNate said:

I would be so stoked if he came back.  We could potentially have a future D of Hughes, Joulevi, Byram/Broberg/Honka as skilled ouck moving guys, and Woo, Try, Guddy as our physical guys.  I'd love the looks of that.

Definitely not! No need for a Russian player with crappy attitude, lack of professionalism and unwillingness to learn English. You can't win Stanley Cup finals with dramas such as this. As much as I criticize Goldobin at least he is trying to give Travis Green what he wants. Goldobin wants to to play in the NHL. 

Edited by Maddogy
  • Haha 1

Tryamkin would have to change his attitude in order to come back I don't see that happening at all. JB dropped the ball on this one trading his rights is the only way we can gain an asset back or package him in a trade face it folks he will never play in a canucks uniform again. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Maddogy said:

Definitely not! No need for a Russian player with crappy attitude, lack of professionalism and unwillingness to learn English. You can't win Stanley Cup finals with dramas such as this. As much as I criticize Goldobin at least he is trying to give Travis Green what he wants. Goldobin wants to to play in the NHL. 

The only drama created by a kid who is playing up to his contractual obligations, are the ones that complain and whine about it.

So, ..  pick a number,  get in line,  or simply go first.. 

https://youtu.be/sbXEEzXghDg

Edited by SilentSam

On 2018-10-06 at 1:04 PM, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Yes, the coach has stated that their team has 8 capable d-men and that they will all be getting rotated up and down the lineup to make sure that they’re all sharp and have lots of game time.  

Its an unusual method in hockey.

11 hours ago, Maddogy said:

Go troll some other team.  

What are you, Don Cherry’s grandson? 

12 hours ago, vannuck59 said:

Tryamkin would have to change his attitude in order to come back I don't see that happening at all. JB dropped the ball on this one trading his rights is the only way we can gain an asset back or package him in a trade face it folks he will never play in a canucks uniform again. 

Huh lol how did JB drop the ball?! 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Maddogy said:

You mean kind of like you?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, vannuck59 said:

so which team is willing to trade asset for a player that is unwilling to come to the NHL? unless Tryamkin informs the Canucks h wants to come back and be traded no team is going to even give a bag of puck to trade for the right of a player that they then have to try to convince to come back to the NHL with the uncertainty of him bolting back to russia

• Upvote 2

On 2018-10-07 at 11:36 PM, VancouverHabitant said:

Yes, the coach has stated that their team has 8 capable d-men and that they will all be getting rotated up and down the lineup to make sure that they’re all sharp and have lots of game time.  

Its an unusual method in hockey.

Interesting, since one of Tryamkin’s stated reasons for leaving Vancouver was lack of playing time, I wonder if this will act to encourage him to come back?  Can’t blame a guy for wanting to play.

4 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Interesting, since one of Tryamkin’s stated reasons for leaving Vancouver was lack of playing time, I wonder if this will act to encourage him to come back?  Can’t blame a guy for wanting to play.

Or maybe his KHL team knows he's coming back to dopecity and they're pouting like a crazy ex-gf.  "If you want to leave, fine I don't care!"

• Haha 1