The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

5 hours ago, RetroCanuck said:

He's stated he wants to return but who really knows.

I still think of him more as a LD that could fill in in the right side as needed. Top 8 next year of

Edler-Guddy

Juolevi-Tanev

Tryamkin-Stecher

Hughes-Pouliot

I think if he is more comfortable playing the right side, then we should let him play the right side here in the NHL. 2nd pair RHD guarantee to him. We need him more then he needs us. He could just make us trade him so we get something for him or he walks as a UFA to the NHL when he is ready to leave Russia down the road

3 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

I think if he is more comfortable playing the right side, then we should let him play the right side here in the NHL. 2nd pair RHD guarantee to him. We need him more then he needs us. He could just make us trade him so we get something for him or he walks as a UFA to the NHL when he is ready to leave Russia down the road

Hughes and Try (as well as Pouliot) can and do all play right side which is great for options and injuries.

What I'd like to see:

Edler, Hughes

Juolevi, Gudbranson

Tryamkin, Stecher

Hutton, Pouliot spares. (If they're even both brought back which is certainly debatable. Any of Sautner/Briesebois/McEneny/Biega etc could all fill 7 and 8 roles just as well.)

Move Tanev for futures.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FireGillis said:

So reading the athletties, anyone know how long Tryamkin has had his Instagram avatar as him in a canucks jersey? Has it been a while or recently due to the benching in Russia? 

It’s been like that since he left Vancouver.. and he uses Instagram almost weekly.

His Facebook page had him in a Vancouver jersey as well, last I looked about 2 months ago.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

If Tryamkin was on the team there would be no digging the puck loose from Vancouver goalies like we saw in yesterday’s game against Winnipeg! 

15 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Yeah, it's funny how far behind Botch is on the latest Tryamkin gossip. He really needs to read this thread more. :lol:

Vancouver has to lay the law down with Tryamkin. The only way they take him back is if he switches agents to Larionov. Love the way Igor has handled Goldobin. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

Vancouver has to lay the law down with Tryamkin. The only way they take him back is if he switches agents to Larionov. Love the way Igor has handled Goldobin. 

By the time his contract expires the US petro $ will prob have crashed, & "loyal" pro players will probably flock to leagues like Russia's, pursuing other types of gold.

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

If Tryamkin wants to be back, they shouldn't have to lay down any law. Just get things done when he's ready.

And if he doesn't want to be back, we can't force him.

I just feel there's this weird notion where people are anxious to get him back, but then forget that it's more than just about us. If you want to get your ex back do you "lay down the law" as well?

Edited by The Lock
  • Upvote 4

I'm pretty sure there is a lot of interest from management in having Tryamkin back.  If that's the case i'd be positive in saying that they are keeping an eagle eye on all aspects involving the big man. In the end all management can really do is tell him how much they'd like for him to come back. After that its on him. The past is the past let it go ,i bet tram has.

On 10/20/2018 at 3:33 PM, Nuxfanabroad said:

By the time his contract expires the US petro $ will prob have crashed, & "loyal" pro players will probably flock to leagues like Russia's, pursuing other types of gold.

If the US dollar crashes there won't be a world economy worth bothering about.

• Upvote 2