3 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Yeah Sam! we need more that are interested in facts than dreams and speculation. Dreams and speculation serve no purpose!

Ok to dream Fred when the facts are leaning in your favour..

“pragmatistic dreaming” .. a window to manifestation?   Perhaps.

Or opportunities are perhaps simply lining up for Nik’s new destination?

Perhaps he is walking the path of his destiny.

... any one got any zig zags ?!?! ;) 

Edited by SilentSam

3 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Not wanting to dis Tanev but the 2nd NJ goal he couldn't clear the guy from the crease. The reason I want Tryamkin back is that he would have, giving Marky a better look. Between Tanev Stech and Hugs we need the extra big body out there to clear the crease. 

Strength and size is definitely nice

But he will have issues at times like the guys you mention as well, plus he can not be clearing the net every minute of the game, goals will be scored against us with him on and off the ice too

Adding any defenceman who won't cost us any assets and help us will always be a good thing, Hopefully he will be that for us one day

21 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Dhaliwal wrote in his first diary entry for the Athletic that Todd Diamond, Tryamkin's agent, expects to talk with Benning once Nikita's season is over, and doesn't expect a long negotiation.

https://theathletic.com/1369184/2019/11/12/dhaliwals-diary-elias-petterssons-big-payday-chris-tanevs-future-and-the-latest-word-on-troy-stecher/?source=twittered

Look at that, Rick with some good info. Nice to see that they already aren't far apart on a deal, its probably similar to the one he left on the table. I'm guessing a 2 year deal that takes him for FA in around 2.5-3 mil per. 

• Hydration 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Look at that, Rick with some good info. Nice to see that they already aren't far apart on a deal, its probably similar to the one he left on the table. I'm guessing a 2 year deal that takes him for FA in around 2.5-3 mil per. 

I'd guess Hutton money at 2.8+

• Hydration 1

11 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

plus 10%...…..I am figuring around 3.25 X 2 years

Yeah, that's pretty close to what I expect to see.

• Hydration 1