2 hours ago, J-Dizzle said:

Hughes is the epitome of what people generally mean when they talk about a saviour in sports.....  we’ve never had someone like him on the back end. 

Butttttttt I’d like to see what big Tree could do as well, think he could really  help solidify the back end and has the potential to be a very impactful player. 

Yeah,we need someone who can beat the ass off the net runners.

• Burr 1

4 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I'm ok if tryamkin comes back if he accepts 3rd pairing NHL pay. If he wants more than that JB should trade him imo.

He isn't gonna be some kind of saviour like some people here seem to think.

He may not be the saviour, but he can be a real difference maker.  

A defenseman who is massive, can skate well, finishes his checks and plays a strong 2-way game.... not expecting him to go all beast mode a la Chara or Byfulgien.... but can be an impact player in a 7-game series.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 2

1 minute ago, bertuzzi44fan said:

Yeah,we need someone who can beat the ass off the net runners.

Especially against the Flames, the Jets, the Lightning, and that Vegas team.

• Hydration 2

Geezuz,  

Poor Nik taking a beating on Twitter by uninformed, misled fans that have been fed crap about Tryamkin by the Stooge media in this town 3 years ago.

The Canucks will never get a positive fan base in this city unless the terrible journalism is rightfully harassed out of town..

90% of them are Fakes.. do no investigation of their own, don’t even watch Utica games.. let alone anything KHL or Euro.

Thats why they always fall back on the cliche’ “it’s just my opinion”...  

meaning they have done no search for information, or witnessed anything to support it.

All full of B.S.    and each other’s negative hype is what they feed fans.

.. and they would rather talk negative than positive because it enflames fans..  

simple minds of journalists lighting fires for notoriety.  

These guys are a sport franchise owners nightmare.

This is a city that in the last 50 years has had better teams than the Leafs in the past 56.

1967 was the last time the Leafs won ANYTHING.

The Canucks joined the league in 1970 as an expansion team along with the Buffalo Sabres. In its NHL history, the team has advanced to the Stanley Cup Finals three times, losing to the New York Islanders in 1982, the New York Rangers in 1994 and the Boston Bruins in 2011. They have won the Presidents' Trophy in back-to-back seasons as the team with the league's best regular season record in the 2010–11 and 2011–12 seasons. They won three division titles as a member of the Smythe Division from 1974 to 1993, and seven titles as a member of the Northwest Division from 1998 to 2013. 

Not too hard to get behind that, and how our rebuild surfaces over the next 3 years..  pretty sure the Cup will be in Vancouver before any other Canadian city next.

• Hydration 3

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Geezuz,  

Poor Nik taking a beating on Twitter by uninformed, misled fans that have been fed crap about Tryamkin by the Stooge media in this town 3 years ago.

The Canucks will never get a positive fan base in this city unless the terrible journalism is rightfully harassed out of town.90% of them are Fakes.. do no investigation of their own, don’t even watch Utica games.. let alone anything KHL or Euro.

Thats why they always fall back on the cliche’ “it’s just my opinion”.meaning they have  done no search for information, or anything to support it.All full of B.S.and each other’s negative hype is what they feed fans.

.. and they would rather talk negative than positive because it enflames fans..  simple minds of journalists lighting fires for notoriety. They are a sport franchise owners nightmare.

Screenshot_20200403-060704_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1

36 minutes ago, Gassy Jack said:

I'm bored...

twins.thumb.jpg.fcfa4e46461d59ae1fa5b2c0b54497c3.jpg

That's Awesome hahaha 

I met Tryamkin in Whistler training camp,  sadly couldn't get a picture, standing next to him looking up to the big kid 6'8" and I'm only 5'6" hahaha 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gassy Jack said:

I'm bored...

Should post it on twitter too Gassy Jack !

13 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Geezuz,  

I'm very tired of people claiming the crap on twitter represents the fan base. It doesn't. 

• Hydration 2
  • Vintage 1

46 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Should post it on twitter too Gassy Jack !

I'm not a big Twitter user (although I do have an account @pkamartin)

Feel free to post it if you like.

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)

I'd like  to see Tryamkin crush Giordano...I'd pay money to see that. 

No other Canuck has crushed Gio....but seeing Try crush Gio...that would be priceless...and do it again and again and again....why?   

because he can.

Edited by Pete M
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I'd like  to see Tryamkin crush Giordano...I'd pay money to see that. 

No other Canuck has crushed Gio....but seeing Try crush Gio...that would be priceless...and do it again and again and again....why?   

because he can.

Or Domi 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Or Domi 

Marchand for me please.  High bridge Ratboy to "protect" himself from Marchand. 

• Hydration 3

46 minutes ago, Borvat said:

Marchand for me please.  High bridge Ratboy to "protect" himself from Marchand. 

Kane..  both of them,..   and then Chara to claim the Throne. :ph34r:

• Hydration 2
  • Haha 1

Hmmm ..  what IF...  someone gets healthy and needs a new home for a couple years?

Hughes Byfuglien

Edler Myers

Rafferty Tryamkin

Fantenurg.

• Confused 1

On 4/3/2020 at 11:22 AM, Gassy Jack said:

I'm bored...

I could just see Tkachuk or Draisaitl coming around the net hard thinking Huggy is going to be checking them, and when they get behind the net WHAMMO! Dasvadoyna 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, cuporbust said:

Just to inform that I am talking about the quoted article - just to be clear.

Jeez does this writer writer even watch hockey games? Tryamkin’s time in Vancouver was not a ‘struggle’ - he was a rookie, and for a rookie defenceman, he played well. The guy who struggled was his coach, Desjardins... oh yeah, he got fired.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1