The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gustav Forsling | D

Grape

I wanted them to draft ondrej kase in the 6th round and vladimir tkachev or sebastion aho in the 7th. Look them up. Much better prospects than pettit and stewart.

Aho looks very good here at the WJC's... Small. Tell us about Kase? Tkachyov??

Hence the word 'mini' .. :lol:

OK Thanx! B)

Just find one of his old ones and put russian jerseys on the other team lol, the goal I saw was his bread and butter slapper from the point

Hah thanks, did he beat the goalie straight up or was it through a maze? I heard one was through some people into the top corner, not sure about the other though.

Same same but different?

I wanted them to draft ondrej kase in the 6th round and vladimir tkachev or sebastion aho in the 7th. Look them up. Much better prospects than pettit and stewart.

I feel you say that because you don't know very much about Kyle Pettit or Mackenzie Stewart and say that those 3 players above are better because you are more familiar with them.

Pettit and Stewart aren't going to wow you in anyway in their offensive skills or lack there of but they can both be solid picks. If you were more exposed to both guys you might change your tune.

The same reason why you and many others are starting to really like Forsling is because you are now exposed through the WJC how good he may be. If Pettit and Stewart had the same oppurtunity to showcase themselves in the WJC CDC and many Nuck fans would probably feel the same way.

Archived