The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Canucks will make a serious attempt at Iginla

Meh. Why would Iginla want to come here again? Isn't the only thing he really wants at this point in his career a cup? I mean, Kesler just said the other day we were 4 years from being a contender again, if I were Iginla, I'd heed those words.

I don't care what Kesler said, people should listen to management which is they are not rebuilding and are trying to build a competitive team for next season.

If Vancouver added solid netminder through free agency and say an offensive winger and / or Iginla, they could be a solid team for next year. I wouldn't say favorites but I see them as a Playoff team next year.

I don't care what Kesler said, people should listen to management which is they are not rebuilding and are trying to build a competitive team for next season.

If Vancouver added solid netminder through free agency and say an offensive winger and / or Iginla, they could be a solid team for next year. I wouldn't say favorites but I see them as a Playoff team next year.

A playoff team? I don't know about that. You have to deal with SJ, ANA, LA, COL, CHI, STL, MIN, and then there's DAL and NSH on the rise. EDM, who the hell knows when they'll finally break out (Although they have zero defence)

Our team isn't exactly in the best position to "remain competitive" with many of those teams I listed either in solid positions or on the rise.

Archived