The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ehroff is available... hmmm...

*Buzzsaw*

Canucks have been missing that puck moving, slick offensive defenseman since Christian Ehrhoff left town... but looky looky... he's now a free agent... with no contract after Buffalo bought him out.

He performed his best with Vancouver... have to wonder if he's lonesome for the Blue and Green?

Would rather get Niskanen over Ehrhoff. Better player and younger. However, Ehrhoff would be certainly up there If the deal was right.

Niskanen is not better than Ehrhoff. Dude, is a 3rd pair defender. Really good offensively, but when it comes down to his defensive game, you lose every time. Someone is going to overpay for this player, and regret it big time.

Canucks never should have let him walk. He had a huge impact on the team and he was a big reason why they were so successful in 2010. Dynamite on the PP, and worked so well with the Sedins. I wish we could have him back. One of my favourite Canucks players ever. The Canucks were so awesome that year. They played the most exciting and greatest hockey I've ever seen the team play that year. I really miss that.

Canucks never should have let him walk. He had a huge impact on the team and he was a big reason why they were so successful in 2010. Dynamite on the PP, and worked so well with the Sedins. I wish we could have him back. One of my favourite Canucks players ever. The Canucks were so awesome that year. They played the most exciting and greatest hockey I've ever seen the team play that year. I really miss that.

the guy asked for like 7mil per, no effing way we should've coughed that money up.

Would rather get Niskanen over Ehrhoff. Better player and younger. However, Ehrhoff would be certainly up there If the deal was right.

Niskanen wants a 7 year deal...Pass!

Ehrhoff wants to go somewhere he can win. I see him going towards the money as usual.

There must be a reason that Benning has cleared all this cap space and went so far as to ask a player like Garrison to waive his NTC.

I'm all but certain we're likely to go after a couple of high-profile UFA's, but I'm not sure if Benning was planning on doing so on the blueline, since the only high profile d-man available at the time was Niskanen. Plus, either Corrado or Stanton should be perfectly capable as our 6th d-man.

Archived