The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Update: Long Term Ceasefire Reached in Latest Gaza War

DonLever

Palestinian kids have been systematically arrested, tortured and jailed over the past year or so by the Israeli army.

This 45 min Australian documentary contains content that will offend some viewers.

Four Corners has been running here since 1961 , it has won many awards and has a reputation for integrity and honest reporting in the field of investigative Journalism, many of the stories they are working on for months become intstant maintstream news from the time the stories are aired.

No one is denying THAT right as they have had it for a long time already. What they are seeking now is a complete eradication of non-Jewish people in their territory. It's an oppressive two-tier country based on race. It's apartheid.

I'm waiting for taxi to come on here and justify all of this based on self-defence against the Hamas. Even the good Jewish families of the victims know better.

Nope...

The difference here is that Israel is arresting and prosecuting the Jewish terrorists. Hamas was giving money to and protecting the Palestinian terrorists who killed 3 teens.

While were on the topic of minors, I'll assume that since half of the Jewish terrorists were minors, you'll be pushing to have them escape punishment? After all how can "children" be involved in any kind of military assault or hate crime.

As usual i support the Israelis. To me Palestinians are some of the biggest liars and manipulators out there. Won't fool me with any of the rubbish being thrown around. The Israelis are doing their best in dealing with savages.

savages he says.

While ignoring the fact that in retribution to what terrorists did, an innocent young boy was captured tortured and burnt alive by the obviously civilized general members of the Israeli population....

savages he says.

While ignoring the fact that in retribution to what terrorists did, an innocent young boy was captured tortured and burnt alive by the obviously civilized general members of the Israeli population....

The difference is the Israelis bring their own to justice. The Palestinians support the killings. That's the difference between civilized and savages.

Nope...

The difference here is that Israel is arresting and prosecuting the Jewish terrorists. Hamas was giving money to and protecting the Palestinian terrorists who killed 3 teens.

While were on the topic of minors, I'll assume that since half of the Jewish terrorists were minors, you'll be pushing to have them escape punishment? After all how can "children" be involved in any kind of military assault or hate crime.

Nope... don't see the Israeli police arresting and prosecuting themselves for terrorizing and torturing Palestinian children with no cause Gestapo style.

All criminals should be treated equally, minors or adults, Israeli or Palestinians. As we see it, Israeli settlers are allowed to open fire on Israeli teens and receive protection from the Israeli police. Palestinian children get tear gas for walking to school.

The difference is the Israelis bring their own to justice. The Palestinians support the killings. That's the difference between civilized and savages.

The difference is

One has everything they could ever need and the US backing them with everything via UN vetos

The other is watching their people starved beaten and segregated from their ancestral lands while the world tells Israel to stop yet they laugh and do nothing.

You telling me you wouldn't be pissed off if your entire life was spent feeling like a lesser life form in your own land and there was nothing you could do about it?

Anger makes people do strange things. Enough anger will make a populace support violence.

You're obviously one of those individuals though who will support everything that Israel does as a god given right up to and including kidnapping and assassinating people around the globe, using illegal munitions on top of elementary schools from gunships, making forays and illegal air strikes in to other countries under the guise of "pre emptive defensive counter measures" all while telling their frigging neighbours that they cannot have elastic bands, orange juice silly putty OR even basic literature because it could be used to attack and harm Israeli citizens...

I don't support either side, but if you truly think both sides are equally oppressed than I am quite done here

One side is the oppressor and one side is the oppressed. One side is the occupier with full military force and the other side is occupied with extremely limited means to defend themselves. One side has lived there their entire lives while the other arrived through forced migration and forced theft of land, which continues to this day. One side bulldozes homes with families still inside while the other gets bulldozed and has their land stolen from them.

Let's see who can figure out which side is which.

As usual i support the Israelis. To me Palestinians are some of the biggest liars and manipulators out there. Won't fool me with any of the rubbish being thrown around. The Israelis are doing their best in dealing with savages.

I lol'd. Hard.

So, today Israeli soldiers started bombing sites in the Gaza strip west bank and into the city itself. sites they say harbour known militants.

They bombed them from the air and admit to bombing a residential center full of children because it was being used as a launch site.

Way to take it to those savages....

Palestinian kids have been systematically arrested, tortured and jailed over the past year or so by the Israeli army.

This 45 min Australian documentary contains content that will offend some viewers.

Way to teach those savages...(Special Ed would be proud)

Way to teach those savages...(Special Ed would be proud)

Yeah those poor 'innocent' Palestinian children. I'm sure they were just on their way to school when the soldiers caught them.

Here since you like videos so much; http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=436_1397844794

Those friendly Palestinian children.... They only want to be suicide bombers when they grow up and drench themselves in the blood of Israelis.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b34_1286593411

Awww look at how cute they are. I will give the Palestinians one things though. They are the best at driving their children into the conflict then using them as a tool for propaganda. Then the conspiracists eat it up. Not me though won't fool me with that nonsense.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eea_1321763534

Skip to 1:10 to see 'innocent' Palestinian children throwing stones at Israeli military vehicles. Then people wonder how the kids get hurt.

Yeah those poor 'innocent' Palestinian children. I'm sure they were just on their way to school when the soldiers caught them.

Here since you like videos so much; http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=436_1397844794

Those friendly Palestinian children.... They only want to be suicide bombers when they grow up and drench themselves in the blood of Israelis.

Awww look at how cute they are. I will give the Palestinians one things though. They are the best at driving their children into the conflict then using them as a tool for propaganda. Then the conspiracists eat it up. Not me though won't fool me with that nonsense.

Skip to 1:10 to see 'innocent' Palestinian children throwing stones at Israeli military vehicles. Then people wonder how the kids get hurt.

1st video - 1998 - irrelevant.

2nd video - It is actually a good video. But I find it odd that the text says the parents sent the kids to 'fight' Israeli soldiers. How do they know the parents sent the kids in? And this isn't 'fighting'. The kids were just your average hooligans looking for thrills and danger.

Kids got balls though, I'll give them that.

1st video - 1998 - irrelevant.

2nd video - It is actually a good video. But I find it odd that the text says the parents sent the kids to 'fight' Israeli soldiers. How do they know the parents sent the kids in? And this isn't 'fighting'. The kids were just your average hooligans looking for thrills and danger.

Kids got balls though, I'll give them that.

I disagree on the first video. Even with the older date. Where else in the world in any culture can you watch children being so openly and blatantly abused. Of course since then the Palestinians 'hushed' up but it doesn't necessarily mean it's not still going on. Clear example of how Palestinian culture is and what the root of the problem could be.

Kids looking for thrills and danger yes. But throwing rocks can kill. I never did that as a child or knew anyone that was throwing rocks at ppl/vehicles. The kids are also doing it WITH adults. Huge red flag you can ignore that if you want but again....bad culture. Root of the problem. And if I did I would understand why I got the crap kicked out of me. It's a very good chance the parents know and even support the children's actions. Even knowing if their child gets hurt they can use that as propaganda. That's Palestinian culture for a long time and the first video is clear evidence of that.

I disagree on the first video. Even with the older date. Where else in the world in any culture can you watch children being so openly and blatantly abused. Of course since then the Palestinians 'hushed' up but it doesn't necessarily mean it's not still going on. Clear example of how Palestinian culture is and what the root of the problem could be.

Kids looking for thrills and danger yes. But throwing rocks can kill. I never did that as a child or knew anyone that was throwing rocks at ppl/vehicles. And if I did I would understand why I got the crap kicked out of me. It's a very good chance the parents know and even support the children's actions. Even knowing if their child gets hurt they can use that as propaganda. That's Palestinian culture for a long time and the first video is clear evidence of that.

You're basing your reasoning on two videos.. and generalizing an entire culture as being the same... I thought you were one of the smart ones on here...

Just so we are clear. You are claiming this is OK because you see children aged 6 through 11 ish being forced to do things by their parents?

Being told to do things by their parents?

Without ANY evidence of these kids actually doing anything, unlike the literal days of video footage of child soldiers in Africa?

You sir are the worst kind of debater and an absolute joke to this argument. You would applaud the Israeli cause if they truly tightened the ring around Palestine into a scene reminiscent of the Warsaw Ghettos from 1938 and 1941.

Your reasoning is based on most likely personal and or religious beliefs and I for one am laughing at you because of it. You excuse one side brutally murdering children, yet scream at another for telling their kids to fight back and not giving them a choice via inflammatory propoganda videos.

What a joke.

Oh and in other news Israeli gunships dropped bombs on a building this morning killing 7 children, the youngest less than 2 years old.

You might want to get up and cheer and dance about that one. it is a good time to celebrate as the savages are being exterminated.

Archived