The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Summer Summit 7/8/2014

wjr0014

The Canucks Summer Summit is coming up shortly. Who here is going?

If you are, what questions do you plan to ask the new regime?

I'm personally looking forward to trying out the new menu items for the Arena next year.

THanks everyone and looking forward to hearing the potential questions that you want answered.

The Canucks Summer Summit is coming up shortly. Who here is going?

If you are, what questions do you plan to ask the new regime?

I'm personally looking forward to trying out the new menu items for the Arena next year.

THanks everyone and looking forward to hearing the potential questions that you want answered.

I see that you've bought into the whole Nick de Bonis "we're going to make your Rogers Arena experience better by taking control of our food services" pitch he gave at the last Town Hall Meeting. You must be a foodie...my wife is foodie and that's what she's looking forward to...me, I'm looking forward to uptempo, entertaining, never-say-never brand of hockey and hot dogs.

I always love the guy that asks if they plan on lowering the price of beer

I worked for the Calgary Flames in the 1990s, and loved their answer to this question. The last thing the any NHL team wants is someone driving home drunk after the game and then the team run the risk of losing their liquor license-- booze alone brings in close to a half-million per game and more in the playoffs. That is why the price of beer is set low enough, so that you can afford a glass or two but high enough so that you do not drink too many.

I see that you've bought into the whole Nick de Bonis "we're going to make your Rogers Arena experience better by taking control of our food services" pitch he gave at the last Town Hall Meeting. You must be a foodie...my wife is foodie and that's what she's looking forward to...me, I'm looking forward to uptempo, entertaining, never-say-never brand of hockey and hot dogs.

I'm not so much a foody as I do want to see what changes they will be making. I'm hoping there will be some better options available.

I am with you as well though in terms of seeing an on-ice product that is uptempo and entertaining. Last year was very painful to sit through most nights. Improving both on-ice and off-ice items will go a long way in changing that experience.

Just gonna bump this as it is tomorrow.

Anyone have any good questions they plan on asking. As a STH I believe when the ticket packages came out we were told we were being charged for 45 games again instead of 44 (because of the Heritage Classic last year). However, it looks like we only have 3 pre-season games this year so the total should only be 44 again. I believe we are being charged for an extra game and I am going to question them on it as prices weren't supposed to go up.

I'm sure the answer I'm going to get is that the packages are based off the regular season games only and the Pre-Season are complimentary or something of that matter.

Also, I'm still in need of a 5th ticket. If anyone out there can no longer attend or can't use all of your seats, please DM me.

Thanks Guys

Archived