Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadOgre

Petition to have Botchford banned from Hockey

38 posts in this topic

It doesn't work that way unfortunately. It'd be nice if he'd retire and shut up though.

Or you know, simply move somewhere else.

I would sign that in a second... The guy is a complete moron. No talent and a bad attitude, if I met him in person I would prolly be arrested for assault :)

That's what journalism and media is about. They present material that is skewed or put in a way to bring out different reactions.

Get used to it, Botchford isn't the only one doing it.

If you dont like it than don't pay attention to it.

It doesn't work that way unfortunately. It'd be nice if he'd retire and shut up though.

Or you know, simply move somewhere else.

Us or him?

And move where? Mars?

MadOgre

Mad = angry

or

Mad = insane

?

There is always going to be a portion of the media that is there just to be negative.

As I remember it's was "Big" Al Davidson (CKNW) who passed that torch to Neil McCrae (CKNW) who coined the phrase "Sedin sisters". Both are really nice people (I've met them both) but that's their "schtick" or gimmick as it were.

Either way hate on if that's your thing or just don't bother with "Crotchford" who is anything but an original.

If I ever see that clown around town, imma clock him. Bitchford deserves every bit...

Well I figure its either a friendly giant or a mad ogre.

I would ignore him except his face is so ugly its mesmorizing.

Maybe they should just remove his press pass for anything to do with the Canucks, period.

Well I figure its either a friendly giant or a mad ogre.

I would ignore him except his face is so ugly its mesmorizing.

You should hate kiss him if you ever see him.

lol. He would probably like it and then what would I do ? :sick:

Us or him?

And move where? Mars?

Him, and Mars would be great! Pluto would work too.

Botchford is the best. I will not be signing this petition.

Typically journalists follow an unwritten set of rules that they must abide by. It seems to me, by the amount of unsubstantiated news that effluviates out of his mouth, that he does not abide by them. I liken him to a paparazzi guy or somebody that works at TMZ. Unfortunately, he was hired by a somewhat respectable newspaper and he is featured on TSN, more than he should be.

I just take what he reads and says with a giant bag of salt, it's about the only thing you can do.

I would sign that in a second... The guy is a complete moron. No talent and a bad attitude, if I met him in person I would prolly be arrested for assault :)

assault of the sexual nature I presume?

Ideally he'd land a job with his halfwit peers at TSN, move back to Toronto, and stalk the Leafs instead.

Perhaps the better option is for you to write to TSN and tell that sinking ship that they should woo Vancouver's self-trolling prattle jockey into their ranks.