The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Petition to have Botchford banned from Hockey

I would sign that in a second... The guy is a complete moron. No talent and a bad attitude, if I met him in person I would prolly be arrested for assault :)

Yup. He's the epitome of what is wrong with the media here in Vancouver. He just says edgy stuff to stand apart from everyone else, even when there's no merit to it. I also can't stand how his freaking head wobbles everytime he talks.

Yup. He's the epitome of what is wrong with the media here in Vancouver. He just says edgy stuff to stand apart from everyone else, even when there's no merit to it. I also can't stand how his freaking head wobbles everytime he talks.

Lol thought I was the only one that noticed every time he's on studs and duds... It's also Jason Bitchford Bobblehead night! :P

He is one of the least informed and most predictable people in Vancouver sports media. He brings down the quality of journalism more than any other person in the province.

Having said that we seem to live in this culture where when people don't like things they need to have those things banned rather than just using some self control and just not pay attention to things/people they don't like. Botchford has the right to do exactly what he's doing and somehow he duped somebody into paying him to do it. That's unfortunate but we need to deal with it. It's like a canker sore. You wouldn't go in with a knife and cut it out; you try to ignore it and go on with your day and before you know it it's gone. Jason Botchford is that canker sore.

He's an idiot but as long as people keep paying attention he's going to keep being paid to be an idiot. Creating petitions are just another form of attention.

I would have said he is closer to being a 'rectal polyp', but I agree with the gist of your message ..I mute TSN when he does his "Studs and Duds", as that is usually retched .. :)

...or just don't read his things?

Sometimes you have the choice to avoid things you don't like, try it some time.

Botchford is aight, I don't care too much about his opinions but atleast he creates a reaction so he is doing his job right.

Archived