The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will score the most goals this upcoming season?

Canucksince99

I think 8 goals is a little lofty for Dorsett, as well as 30 goals for the fourth line unless they get like 10-12 minutes a game.

Seeing how Dorsett's median is in the area of 4-6 goals per season (annualized over 82 game schedule), you're probably right...I would think someone could make up those goals, so the target of 233 goals will hopefully be achieved.

I'm thinking the 4th line will get on average up to 12 minutes per game...in line with rolling out four lines as JB/TL/WD are endeavoring to do:

Line 1: up to 18 minutes

Line 2: 15-16 minutes

Line 3: 14-15 minutes

Line 4: up to 12 minutes

Kassian

Daniel's got this!

The guy who said Kassian got a +7

The guy who said Daniel got a +1 (from me)

Seriously? Say what you want about Daniel declining, but he's been a superstar in this league, and can still return to form or get at least 25+ goals.

Kassian? He's just a young, middle-six player. How can you expect him to lead the team in goals?

And even if Daniel falls off the face of the earth, Kassian would probably be behind Burrows, Vrbata, Bonino, and maybe some others.

The guy who said Kassian got a +7

The guy who said Daniel got a +1 (from me)

Seriously? Say what you want about Daniel declining, but he's been a superstar in this league, and can still return to form or get at least 25+ goals.

Kassian? He's just a young, middle-six player. How can you expect him to lead the team in goals?

And even if Daniel falls off the face of the earth, Kassian would probably be behind Burrows, Vrbata, Bonino, and maybe some others.

Kassian is primed for a breakout, had a great 2014. Was 3rd in goals for us last year among returning players behind only Danny (same games played) and Higgins (5 less). It's a very good possibility. Plus, Danny already has fallen of the face of the earth.

Vrbata will lead the team with 24 goals.

Daniel will get about 12 goals

Henrik will get about 12 goals

Bonino will get 18 goals

Kassian will get 15 goals

Burrows will get 12 goals

Vey will get 8 goals

Mattias will get 10 goals

Richardson will get 9 goals

Hansen will get 13 goals

Higgins will get 15 goals

Dorsett will get 6 goals

Sestito will get 5 goals