The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shocking....Booth remain unsigned

Fred65

I guess this affirms the fans and team management that this guy was not what was needed here. He tried valiantly to make himself look better at the end of the season ( which actually showed he hadn't cared to much up to that point ) but no one was fooled. I'm thinking he might yet get signed by a desperate GM but his salary will tell the story

Booth is not a bad player. He just never did what he was brought in to do, and his contract was just way too much.

If his contact was 1M, I'd still want him here. With that said, I'm kind of surprised nobody has signed him - unless he's holding out for something silly like 3m.

I guess this affirms the fans and team management that this guy was not what was needed here. He tried valiantly to make himself look better at the end of the season ( which actually showed he hadn't cared to much up to that point ) but no one was fooled. I'm thinking he might yet get signed by a desperate GM but his salary will tell the story

You're right, it's obvious that he did not care about this team, or about playing hockey at all... I bet all those injuries which he was finally becoming healthy from were intentional too..

Archived