The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Canuck do you have your eye on next year?

Angry Goose

And why?

For me it's goingto be Edler. He's always been my favorite player (hey I like the defense position!) and it was really nice to hear the support and confidence Linden and Benning have in him despite a really bad year for him last season, all the trade talk, etc. During the summit Willie talked about the team being really hungry and I think (well I hope) Edler is going to be one of those guys leading the charge. Put this guy back on the 1st unit PP!!! All the new guys are intriguing as well but if I gotta pick one, it's going to be Edler. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Canucks-Alex-Edler.jpg

I really want to see one of the young guys make the team. I will have my eye on them.

I think the one person I won't pay too much attention to is Tanev. He'll be solid if we pay attention or not.

I was going to try listing off people but then I realized I was mentioning about 3/4 of the roster. I'm going to be watching the entire team with interest whether it's young guys like Bonino and Kassian or vets like the Sedins. If everything clicks, we could have a shot at a decent playoff run.

Archived