The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Imagine our lineup if Kesler had been traded to Chicago for Sharp!

Desjardins' Mustache

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today

Sorry OP couldn't help myself, Beatles popped into my head as soon as I saw the title.....

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

nothing to kill or die for

and no religion too

Imagine all the people

living life in peace

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today

Sorry OP couldn't help myself, Beatles popped into my head as soon as I saw the title.....

Actually Imagine is a John Lennon song. Just sayin'

Imagine if Kesler had been traded to Chicago for Sharp instead of Anaheim. Maybe we could throw in Hansen aswell. CHI wouldn't be over the cap.

Just sit back, close your eyes and imagine... New top 6

Kassian Sedin Sharp

Sedin Horvat Vrbata

How would Chicago not be over the cap? Sharp has only a slightly higher cap hit than Kesler, and you want to give them Hansen too? Looks to me they just got 2-3M worse. Who else are we taking from them in the deal to make 1) Chicago cap-compliant, and 2) worthwhile for the Canucks?

And on trade value alone, I'm not sure Kesler straight-up for Sharp is good enough for us, although it's not way off. Add in Hansen, and we are losing out.

I'd rather imagine how good McCann, Sbisa and Bonino will be in the blue and green.

Imagine IF they had traded Kesler+Top Prospect+Tanev for Malkin... If is a strong word my friend...Like if the Penguins would've even considered that, or if Kesler even wanted to go to Pittsburgh despite all the rumors and "reports"

But imagination is always good, so don't feel like I'm criticizing you b/c most of the time I can be apart of #teamoptimism as well sometimes ::D

Archived