The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[signing] CAR signs Bertuzzi to 1 year contract

Will always cheer for Bertuzzi from afar, forever will be one of my favorite Canucks. However, he can never wear the Canuck jersey again simply because of that lawsuit. Sucks that it has to be that way, but "it is what it is"

I suspect he may still be playing so that he has something left for his golden years after paying Steve Moore. There's still some gas in the tank but a lot of miles on that body and he'd probably like to retire. Hope I am wrong and he still enjoys playing.

I suspect he may still be playing so that he has something left for his golden years after paying Steve Moore. There's still some gas in the tank but a lot of miles on that body and he'd probably like to retire. Hope I am wrong and he still enjoys playing.

his insurance will pay Steve Moore. Steve will not win though.

He became a shell of himself after, drifting more then not and seemed to get calls against often.

Was glad to see him get some of it back once traded, but don't think he could do it here with his own reputation in the orca as well as our own rep with refs

Will always cheer for Bertuzzi from afar, forever will be one of my favorite Canucks. However, he can never wear the Canuck jersey again simply because of that lawsuit. Sucks that it has to be that way, but "it is what it is"

This. Exactly this. One of my faves for all time and will allways cheer for him. If canucks out i want bert to get a cup :)

Archived