The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lebron James rejoins Cleveland Cavaliers.

RogerEpic5

Gutsy call for Lebron to do this. Just read the SI article, it seems he matured a lot. He had to go to Miami to know what it means to win championships. Classy move to want to bring some hope inspiration back to Ohio.

Now the dismantling of the Heat - Bosch to Houston ... Wade should retire ... that guy was playing on two bad knees.

Only if they win.

They will win a lot of games with LeBron. Titles are a possibility with guys like Waiters on the perimeter and a hopefully healthy Varejao. I think very little of Kyrie "Uncle Drew" Irving because he is a complete ball hog who has brought a losing mentality to Cleveland, but his leadership role just disappeared. So all that conflict between him and Waiters should dissipate.

One note... LeBron would probably play SF again, since they are short in that position... unless Wiggins plays like a monster. Then LeBron would take over Tristan Thompson's spot. Either way, you could say Canada loses with this signing.

If America does one thing well, it forgives people.

They may not forget, but they will forgive him. I think the knowledgable fans there understand that the way the team was structured 4 years ago, James was never going to win a championship there.

Now that he has his rings, he wants to build his legacy. And what better way to do that over the next few years than by him coming home and helping his hometown team grow into a championship calibre team.

The guy abandoned his team when he knew there was nothing he could do. He uses the top 3 picks in there respective drafts to win 2 championships and rejoins his old team just so he can be spared of all this hate he has garnered through the years lol. He will never be the GOAT

Does this mean Kesler will be back in 4 years :bigblush:

Does that mean Ehrhoff's back after next season? :frantic:

Crazy that it's LeReturn of the King. I haven't read the letter to ESPN yet so I'll reserve my judgment on that matter but definitely looking forward to seeing what he says, hopefully he has indeed matured as an individual.

On a basketball note, LeBron - Love - Irving would be sick! Liked K-Love for awhile, hopefully the three of them (if the trade does happen) can do great things, just not in the cocky Miami style though.

Archived