16) Toews

17) Twilight Sparkle

18)PPCLI

19)Banana Republic

20) NAF

21) Gally

22. JE14

874705.gif

Sarcasm directed at a mentally retarded child. Nice.

So I haven't actually been professionally diagnosed with retardation. I'm sure that if I did seek a diagnosis of that sort, I would get it. As well, I have been diagnosed with maladaptive day dreaming, which is like the most amazing cluster fuck of retardations all thrown into one. So I'm basically legally retarded. If I wanted to enter the special olympics, I probably could. I don't though, because I'm afraid I might lose. Which would be super fucking embarrassing.

The point is, you should pity me and allow me to play in your game. I truly had no intention of fucking the last game I participated in. Some people just learn slower that others. God forbid that I get cut a little slack...

I think giving how much work and effort Dral has put into this game and how excited he seems to be about it that we should not let Cat's Pajamas play this round, but maybe on a vanillia game or something we could give Cat's Pj's a trial run to see if he can be trusted again. Like in a very limited role, maybe like CPJ can particiapte but has strict rules enforced.

Maybe I am just being to nice again, I just would be sad if i was banned from the games for good, but it also sounds like he has been given a lot of chances.

I think whatever the majority decides I will just follow.

Normally I hate ultimatums, and if I was drunk enough there's a decent chance I'd say screw you all I'm taking my ball and leaving!

but I happen to agree with most people on this one, sorry CatsPJs - I'm down for giving you another chance with a vanilla game if you could show us you'd behave, but I've seen no evidence of it myself, and i'd rather not spoil a game for +20 players just for you.

Also.... CL I see you lurking :P

One note before I'm done for the morning.

With the whole CPJ's thing I retract my "I won't play if he is just" because I'd rather not put Dral in a position like that.

Also when I get back I've got a couple games ready (Star wars theme, classic horror theme, video game theme) BUT If enough people were okay with it and ALL the people directly involved with the last CPJ's incident (With regards to the personal attacks) agreed I would be open to hosting a vanilla game (with a theme of course) to give him a last last chance.

With the whole CPJ's thing I retract my "I won't play if he is just" because I'd rather not put Dral in a position like that.

Also when I get back I've got a couple games ready (Star wars theme, classic horror theme, video game theme) BUT If enough people were okay with it and ALL the people directly involved with the last CPJ's incident (With regards to the personal attacks) agreed I would be open to hosting a vanilla game (with a theme of course) to give him a last last chance.

f_e62d47899e.jpg

Normally I hate ultimatums, and if I was drunk enough there's a decent chance I'd say screw you all I'm taking my ball and leaving!

but I happen to agree with most people on this one, sorry CatsPJs - I'm down for giving you another chance with a vanilla game if you could show us you'd behave, but I've seen no evidence of it myself, and i'd rather not spoil a game for +20 players just for you.

Also.... CL I see you lurking :P

I see me lurking too :P

not to get off topic but I SERIOUSLY loveeeeeeeee you for hosting these type of games. I was also thinking of hosting a vanillia I was thinking Mario (but if you wanna do general video games I can change it..) game perhaps we could let him play in that game?

Also um...um... this is mostly because I am pretty sure TS would play if there was a MLP game- so I could host one- It would probably have to be small and not sure if anyone other then TS and I would be even intersted but let me know guys. :lol:

not to get off topic but I SERIOUSLY loveeeeeeeee you for hosting these type of games. I was also thinking of hosting a vanillia I was thinking Mario (but if you wanna do general video games I can change it..) game perhaps we could let him play in that game?

Also um...um... this is mostly because I am pretty sure TS would play if there was a MLP game- so I could host one- It would probably have to be small and not sure if anyone other then TS and I would be even intersted but let me know guys. :lol:

Go for it mine's Great games (TP) VS Really bad games (Mafia) so no comflict

Re CPJ'S again Me,Kryten,GFY, Peaches and MR all banned him from any future games that we host (again if all the criteria are met I would consider one last chance for him) any other GM yourself included can make that decision on their own.

Also If you want help setting up a game/ roles / need an AGM or anything feel free to PM me

Also I call first game starting after August 1st (when I return to the land of constant internet)

What if I GM'ed?

I think giving how much work and effort Dral has put into this game and how excited he seems to be about it that we should not let Cat's Pajamas play this round, but maybe on a vanillia game or something we could give Cat's Pj's a trial run to see if he can be trusted again. Like in a very limited role, maybe like CPJ can particiapte but has strict rules enforced.

Maybe I am just being to nice again, I just would be sad if i was banned from the games for good, but it also sounds like he has been given a lot of chances.

I think whatever the majority decides I will just follow.

You had me until mindless conformity.

How can I show you that I can't behave if I don't get to play?

Go for it mine's Great games (TP) VS Really bad games (Mafia) so no comflict

Re CPJ'S again Me,Kryten,GFY, Peaches and MR all banned him from any future games that we host (again if all the criteria are met I would consider one last chance for him) any other GM yourself included can make that decision on their own.

Also I call first game starting after August 1st (when I return to the land of constant internet)

Awesome. Okay add me to the hosting list. I will do a Mario vannillia game : :D

Well like I said if you guys want to give him another chance I am willinging to let him join the game I am hosting? Its going to probably end up messed up anyways because I don't have a clue what I am doing :bigblush:

What if I GM'ed?

You had me until mindless conformity.

And if you had read my other two posts I am saying if no one else wanted you to join/have another chance then you can join in when I host a mario vannilia game .

edit: mods can you please put my two posts together? I couldn't figure out how to quote CPJ after I had originally made my original post. Thank you.

1) Kryten

2) IlDuce39

3) King Heffy
4) Bo Hunter Booth
5) g_bassi13
6) otherwise
7) Tanikins
8. Luciferase
9) VICanucksfsn5551
10) Virtanen87

11) OTTS

12) Big Mike