The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where do Heat rank in East?

Canuckseeesh

Obviously losing James is the biggest loss for the heat and they're exponentially a lot worse now than "THEY" were before. However with recent acquisition of Luol Deng we could see them with a very similar lineup next year(missing james obviously), and a healthy dwyane wade, no longer 3rd wheel bosh... What should we expect

C - Chris Bosh

SF - Luol Deng

PW - Birdman

SG - Dwyane Wade (still needs to be signed)

PG - Mario Chalmers

6TH - Norris Cole

7TH - Shabazz Napier

This does not need its own thread.

Your not a MOD. If you don't think it needs a thread then don't bother commenting. Anyways i see the Bosh playing much better without LeBron but there probably gonna end up 4th or 5th. Depends if Wade re-signs

Your not a MOD. If you don't think it needs a thread then don't bother commenting. Anyways i see the Bosh playing much better without LeBron but there probably gonna end up 4th or 5th. Depends if Wade re-signs

Well, since you've fired me up and all, I'm also going to say this is a stupid question. As the finals have shown, the Heat are complete garbage without LeBron James. Luol Deng is a better defender than scorer. Chris Bosh probably won't be able to play up to the level he did with Toronto. Birdman is washed up and can't start games. Norris Cole has been starting over Chalmers for a while, only because Chalmers has played himself out of a leading role. Dwayne Wade is completely washed up and can't even play 30 minutes without getting injured. His knees have a year or two left in them.

But they'll still make the playoffs because the rest of the East still sucks. The teams that are better on paper are: Toronto, Cleveland, Washington, Chicago and Indiana. So sixth place. It's stupid question and if you think they're better than the five teams I mentioned, then someone just gave a stupid answer.

Archived